Meeting

Today's a normal day for me. I'm Lilly. I'm 21 and I'm a spy. I'm a rookie but I'm also the best.

I get up and put a black jumpsuit on. I French braid my long blonde hair. I put a Nike head band on and get ready.

I got called in early because I have a meeting with my boss. I grab my iPhone and bag. I lock the door to my house and hop in my Chevy black camaro.

I drive very fast to work like I always do. I get out of my car and lock it. I walk in to the *Law Building* which is actually our spy agency.

I go to the 10th. floor and go down 6 halls and see my room. I walk in and sit on my black leather chair.

I play Temple Run trying to beat my high score of 4,000,000. About 20 minutes later I hear my boss's voice say "Lilly can I have you in the meeting room? I repeat Lilly can I have you in the meeting room?"

I push the button on my laptop and say "I'll be right there boss."

I jump up and head to the meeting room. I hear Renea one of the spy's who has been working here for about 5 years scream "What!?"

I walk in and sit down on the black leather chair. I sit down and in front of me is a mohagony table.

I kick my feet up on the table, lean back, and cross my arms.

"Everyone out except for Lilly!" My boss says in his loud, stern voice.

They all leave and my boss sits down in his brown leather chair. "Lilly I got a call yesterday. You have been picked for a special mission. You have to protect One Direction. The reason I picked you was because your not a huge fan girl, your a rookie, and your the best spy in this agency."

"Okay how long will I be on this mission?"

"I don't know but when I do I'll tell you. Oh and you leave in one hour." He says.

"Okay" I say and get up I leave the room and go home. I pack my bags and head back to the agency.

There sits a black limo I put my bags in the back and jump in.

I play temple run and listen to music the whole way to Chicago. One Directions on there tour and right now there in Chicago.

When we get there I get my bags and go in there bus. I shut the door behind me and throw my bags on the couch.

I sit down on a tan couch and kick my feet up on the glass table in the middle of the room, I cross my arms, and lean back.

I text my friends and wait. After about an hour the door opens and One Directions manager Bob I learned his name comes in he stands at the door and says "Your Lilly right if so I'm going to introduce you to One Direction."

"Yes I'm Lilly."

"Great then here they are! Come on in boys!"

One Direction walks in and all there eyes immediately look at me.

"Lilly this is Harry, Liam, Louis, and Niall." He points to each one of them as he says their names.

They all look at me and I say "Hi I'm Lilly."

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

First chapter!

How do you guys like it?

Comment what ya think!

Thanks!