AllxReader (Part 3)

Start from the beginning

"Come on! It's gotta have one upside to it."

"Non, mademoiselle. Unless you have an idea?" he looked over at you and winked.

"Well, it gave us a reason to talk."

You smiled as he chuckled, his eyes seemingly glowing. He reached a hand out to you as he stood up. You looked at him quizzically before holding his hand. He pulled you up and twirled you around elegantly. You blushed madly and looked at your feet. "What bothers you, love?"

"I've never danced before." you whisper softly. 

"I'll teach you," he whispered into your hair as he held your hand in his and had the other wrapped around your waist. The two of you glided in the narrow, but long closet. He lead you back and forth, twirling you around and laughing with you. The final lap of the chorus rang out and was soon replaced with a rap song, by the sound of it it was "Booty Work" by T-Pain. You groaned, rolling your eyes. "I understand, darling. What do you say we leave?"

"The door's locked." 

Balthazar's teeth flashed in the darkness again and his eyes lit up. "Make sure you hold on tightly," he whispered before you heard something rustle beside you. Your hunter instincts screamed at you and you tensed closer to Balthazar; the sound of wings roaring around you.

When you managed to open your eyes, you were standing in a nice, well-decorated room; chandeliers dangled from the ceiling, the wooden floor shone brightly, and the furniture looked very soft and plush. Your jaw dropped while you looked around. Balthazar chuckled before releasing you. As he walked away, you saw a pair of wings flowing behind him. They were adorned with pure-white feathers, just like angels in paintings. You stared at him in awe, and when he turned around he looked at you confused. 

"What is it, love?"

You pointed to his wings that were now poking out from behind him. He looked behind him and his eyes widened as if he realized what you saw. He looked back at you to see you stuttering, "Wh-what? Ar-are those yo-your wings?" you finally managed to stammer out. 

Balthazar walked towards you, his serious face worrying you. You slunk down a bit, looking up at him before he held your chin in his hand. Suddenly his lips were on yours in a passionate kiss. You froze in shock and looked at him questioningly. 

"I was hoping it was you." He whispered, still holding your chin; standing unnervingly close to him. 

Gabriel:

You ran into See's Candy Store with your uniform on (It's a real store and it has amazing chocolate. Just so you guys know). It was your first day and you were late. The man that was your new boss was smiling as he handed a young girl a bag filled with little wrapped balls of chocolate. She jumped in delight before walking out with her mom. You smiled at the picture, remembering your mom that was back in a nursing home right now. Your boss walked up to you and asked why you were late. 

"I'm so sorry sir; I got this new roommate for my graduate program and she used my alarm clock, but she doesn't wake up until 12 pm. I'm so very sorry sir!" you explained urgently. 

He looked at you a while longer before letting out a roar of laughter. "It's alright, don't fret! Just don't let it be a normal thing." His smile was bright and warm as he lead you to the caramel making station. "Now, I know you said you specialized in making chocolate; but I want to see how you do with other things. So, this is your first assignment."

You nodded and started working on the caramel. Eventually, you had caramel lollipops laid out and solidifying while they were wrapped, by you of course. While you were wrapping them, a man walked in clad in jeans; a brown button-up shirt; and a soft gray jacket. His heavy shoes stomped on the ground, but it seemed like he was trying to prevent that from happening. His soft, hazel eyes closed and he took in a deep breath.