DeanxReader

This is a Deanx(fem)Reader where you and the boys have hunted together ever since the death of Azazel. You and Dean have grown rather close within that time, and when a hunt goes deadly then he sure as hell won't hide it.

"Dean, this isn't a job. It's just a bunch of coincidences strung in one town." Dean looked at you while you looked up from your book. "Nothing matches any descriptions we've heard and the victims have no connections what-so-ever!" you groaned while glaring at him. 

He shut his book and nodded, "I know."

"Then why are we still here?"

Your question was answered when Sam walked in the door laughing and holding a bottle of whiskey in his hand. This was where Jessica was killed. "How's it going my favorite two people?!" Sam said, his words slurred together. 

"Wow are you drunk. How much have you had to drink?" You looked behind you to see him trip over the motel's nightstand and hit the ground. 

"I have no idea," he said with a sloppy grin. 

You rolled your eyes and looked at Dean who shrugged before looking at you and holding out a fist. The two of you did a round of rock-paper-scissors, which you won as always. Dean groaned before getting up and helping Sam detach from the whiskey bottle and into the bed.

"Did you know that people are dying here? All over!"

"Yes Sammy, that's why we're in this town. To see if there's a job, remember?"

"Oh there's a job alright. I'm thinkin' demons! They're pretty pissed and all so..." Sam drifted out and passed out on the bed, limbs sprawled everywhere. You and Dean looked at each other before shrugging it off while he walked back to the table. 

The two of you had sat in silence for a while before Dean cut through the air, "Maybe he's right. Some demon just going on a joy ride while the boss is outta town? Would make sense."

You shrugged, looking at the bottle of whiskey Sam had when he walked in. "Your brother has awful taste in alcohol. Just FYI," you smiled before setting the bottle down and looking across at Dean. 

"Just like his music and food and many other things. I'm surprised that he's still stable with all the crap he does and goes though."

"Dean that could go for any of us."

"True, but Sammy just...pushes it."

"So do you." You look at him and blush a bit when you realize what you said. "Um, anyways, I'm gonna head to the store and get Sam some meds. He'll need them tomorrow."

"I'll go with-"

"No, I'll be fine Dean. Stay with him and make sure nothing happens. To either of you."

"(Y/N), I don't want this thing getting you."

"It won't, trust me. I promise I'll be back in an hour or so."

You got up an walked out the door, headed towards a drug store near by so that you could get Sam's pain medication that he would desperately need in the morning. 

The sun had set long ago and you were walking back, the medicine in hand. You shivered against the cold winds and stiffened when you heard a low growl. When you turned around, you were jumped. While you tried to fight it off, you were unsuccessful, and the next thing you knew, you were unconscious.

(Time Skip)

You woke up dazed and with your hands tied above your head and the rope leading up to the roof. You squirmed and looked around while trying to figure out what was going on. When you looked to your left, you saw a man sitting in a chair fiddling with a knife in his hand. He caught your (Y/E/C) gaze and gave you a smug grin before getting up.