AllxReader (Part 3)

Alright the final part of the "Minutes in Heaven" trilogy thingy. Whatever you want to call it. Now most of the things I left with cliff hangers, and even if I didn't, if you guys want me to continue a part of that or anything like that just let me know. Thank you guys so much for over 600 views! It may not be big to some, but I am loving how much you guys are reading this. Well, let's get this started. Part 3 (this part) consists of Balthazar, Gabriel, and Lucifer.

Balthazar:

You danced along with one of your friends at the night club in your hometown. You had come back for your high school reunion, and when your friend Charlie showed up so many happy moments flooded your mind. You met her fiance Dorthy and laughed and talked all night. A few other people came up and introduced themselves. Sam and Dean, the troublesome brothers as Charlie put it; Cas and Balthazar, the two sweethearted angels of the group even though she didn't know Balthazar too much; all along with a man that seemed awkward in the school, Dean introduced him as Benny even though he didn't talk much himself. 

You hadn't payed much attention to them, mainly talking to Charlie and asking about how she'd been. She told you so many stories, and you believed everyone of them because you were a hunter. You had been for many years; even when you and Charlie were in school. You had tried to tell Charlie about it all, but she didn't believe you. Of course not, but the two of you stayed friends. As the night continued, people in the club that your reunion was being held decided it'd be nice to bring back a highschool party tradition. 

The classic, excessively sexual, more extreme version of spin the bottle. Charlie was all for it, as usual. You laughed as she dragged the whole group into the circle of people before sitting down and grinning ear to ear. She sat you beside Balthazar, the two of you nodding and laughing lightly. The bottle landed on her and she walked into the closet designated; on the next spin, Dorthy was picked and she walked in with Charlie. 

You laughed and shook your head before lying down on the floor and closing your eyes, listening to the now slower song, "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion. Balthazar shifted beside you as you opened one eye to look at him. "What's got you wound up?"

"Well, love, if you must know I happen to hate clubs that don't have good music or whiskey. It's not my style."

"Well I understand the whole music part. This song is such a drag."

"You know, I once went back and un-sank the titanic. It got rid of the song and I never had to hear it again."

You almost told him how crazy that seemed before you were grabbed and dragged into the closet. You had been so preoccupied with Balthazar you hadn't noticed the bottle had landed on you after Charlie and Dorthy came out, both with disheveled hair and messy clothes. The door closed and your rolled your eyes. You had liked talking with Balthazar. His french accent was something that was charm enough, but he also had good tastes in music and alcohol. You didn't see much wrong with him, other than going to extremes. 

Your thoughts were interrupted by the door opening and a lean body being thrown in with you. He caught himself before causing the two of you to collide. He steadied himself by holding your arms against your body. 

"Well hello, love." He grinned and the door slammed shut. You yelped and shook your head, ashamed of how childish you were acting. You laughed nervously as Balthazar let you go and smiled, his white teeth flashing in the dark closet. "What were you going to say before we got shoved in here?"

"Oh! Right.... So uh, you un-sank a ship, saved hundreds of lives, and changed all of history; all for one song? That's devotion."

"Well, it's a bloody awful song."