Allx(blind)Reader

Alrighty, it's Cas's turn! Now, in this one you have been blind your whole life and Cas has always wondered what it feels like to be blind like you and well, this one will be much shorter than the others. But I hope you guys like it :)

You stood in the kitchen, cooking a batch of pancakes and listening to the bacon sizzle. The occasional pops would catch you slightly off guard since they had no rythum or repetitious pattern. Sam and Dean were mumbling in the other room about the case they were working. You could never really help much on cases aside from your vast amount of knowledge about lore and all things that go bump in the night. When you were much younger, you absolutely loved learning about history and all types of religions and legends. It was your passion, and you even majored in humanities and history through an actual college. No one had even expected you to go through high school with as little troubles as you had, being vision-impaired and all. 

You flipped the pancakes and took in a wif of your breakfast. You smiled in satisfaction and you called out, "Breakfast!" Soon, the kitchen was filled with noise and the plates were viciously attacked by Sam and Dean as they argued over who got how many pancakes. "Boys, don't forget about Cassie!" you laughed out. You knew that they had both rolled their eyes and you gave them your own glare. "He may not have to eat, but he's beginning to enjoy it! Encourage that! Maybe then his vessel won't be so easily lead by famine and all." 

A loud crash came from the other side of the bunker and you raced through the halls. Sam and Dean were close behind you, most likely with guns drawn; you wouldn't get a gun until you were done with perfecting echo-location. You were too worried that you'd just get in the way and hurt someone. You reached Cas's room and gripped the door frame, the bunker was by far your favorite place to be. After all, you had it memorized and you could even make an image of what it looked like. When the boys got there they started to laugh. "Cas what happened?" you said while walking in, tripping over a table that had been knocked over. "OW!!" you groaned out while holding your head in your hand. 

"(Y/N)! I'm so sorry!!" you could hear shuffling and shifting as Cas made his way over. 

"No apologies! Are you okay? What happened in here?!" Cas always kept his room neat and clean, mainly for you because he was the one that you were closest to and he was the one you went to if anything was wrong. You knew that something had to have caused the mess because there was no way that he would rearrange without letting you know. He had done that once, and the consequences were quite dramatic. 

"I um... I wanted to see how you saw..." he muttered under his breath. 

"What?"

"I wanted to understand how your mind worked and how you navigated so easily, so I've been putting on a blindfold and working on my movements without vision to guide me."

You faced where Cas was, as he was now holding you in his hands, before you started to laugh. "Oh my goodness Cas!! That's amazing angel, but I think that you would have more trouble than I did."

"Why's that?" his voice was almost childish with the levels of pain that drug it out. 

"Cassie," you felt him tense up at your nickname for him, "I've been blind my whole life, so I've been learning this stuff since I started walking. It's second nature. I've always felt bad for people who lose their sight as they age because then they've lost what they grew up with, but for me it's a bit easier. Not easy mind you, but easier." You smiled and rested a hand on his cheek. "It's not because you aren't strong or smart enough, you just haven't had enough practice to do what I do. That's really the only way to learn this kind of thing. Experience and practice. Okay?"

He nodded and you both laughed. Cas leaned over and rested his head against yours. "You are so amazing, (Y/N)," he whispered against your nose. You lightly pulled back in shock, your cheeks heating up and turning brighter by the second. "You can do all of these things and you're so intelligent and you're absolutely the most beautiful human I've ever laid eyes on and-"

You crashed your lips against his and drew yourself closer to him. When you pulled back, he grabbed your waist with his hand and he kissed your forehead. You could feel his heart racing in his chest while you rested your hand over it. The both of you smiled and giggled softly. 

"SAMMY!!! IT HAPPENED!!" Dean's voice echoed down the hallways. "DAMNIT SAMMY SHARE THE DAMN PANCAKES!" Footsteps raced down the halls before more loud crashes came from the kitchen. 

"I'll make some more for us," you said with a grin and a wink. 

"I'd like to help you." Cas whispered into your nose again. 

"Okay, but keep the blindfold off." You both laughed and he helped you up and out of the room, towards the now wrecked kitchen.