Chapter 13

*** This may be the chapter that many of you were waiting for. Hope you all like it or love it. I just hope you don't hate it. Which ever way you go, please let me know what you think. I read all of my comments and try to reply to them promptly. Thanks my litte Watties... ***

IrishEyez

Chapter 13

The rest of the week, I barely got to see Carter as Rosa, Rebecca and I had been busily trying to finish everything for the wedding. It was Saturday and Carter and I are getting married in the morning.

We were all in the kitchen working on the cake, while Carter and Hector were cleaning up the back yard for the after wedding party and I took this time to talk to Rebecca about being a newlywed.

“Sp Rebecca?” I asked while piping dark green roses onto the cake. Rosa had taught me years ago how to make them and she always let me do them for any cake she wanted them on. “How has married life been to you so far?”

She was beaming and smiled wide. “It’s amazing. I was worried about living with a man; I have never lived with another man besides my father. I’m still trying to get us to waking up to him in the morning and going to bed with him at night.” Her face went red and she seemed to be thinking about something.

“Rebecca, are you alright?” I asked as I giggled, knowing what she might be thinking about.

“Oh, I’m sorry, Lilly, what did you say?” She asked, blushing again.

I stopped and thought for a moment, did I really want to know what being with someone for the first time was like?

“Lilly, now you seem to be the one day dreaming, what are you thinking about?” She asked while wiping flour from her hands.

“Well, I was wondering… um… how your first night went. I mean… I mean, I’m a bit afraid to be intimate. I know that Carter will be gentle and I have nothing to be worried about, but I can’t help but feel afraid when I think about it.”

She smiled at me and put a hand to my arm. “Oh Lilly, you really have nothing to worry about. I’m not going to lie, the first time was a bit uncomfortable and there was some pain, but then I was all forgotten afterwards when he held me. Now even though it’s only been a week, it’s the most pleasurable experience of my life.”

She helped to ease my worried a little, but I was still apprehensive about it. Knowing that it would be with someone I loved unconditionally was one of the things that was keeping me together right now. He saved me and I wanted to love him in every way possible.

“It’s okay to be nervous Lilly, I was. I started crying before hand and he talked to me for hours and didn’t pressure me into doing anything. When we were done talking, my worried had gone out the window and I was ready to show Lucas just how much I loved him. He was nervous too, so I know that by us both talking about it first really helped.”

“Thank you Rebecca, you’ve helped to calm my fears.” I pulled her into a hug and I heard the back door close.

Carter and Hector came into the kitchen very dirty and sweaty from working in the backyard. Carter leaned in to give me a kiss and I backed away.

“Oh no you don’t mister. You need to go and get yourself cleaned up. Rosa is making lunch right now and it should be done soon.” I said while still backing away from him as he stalked towards me. My backside got to the counter and he trapped me. “I mean it Carter, go on or no sampling the cake.”

He pouted and looked over his shoulder to the others in the kitchen who were all trying to not laugh. He leaned in close to my ear. “Cake or a kiss, now that is a tough decision.” Then he gently kissed just below my ear.