Prologue

This Part is short, this is my first Harry Potter Fanfic, so please bear with me, I also have four other stories on here that I am working on, so I do hope you enjoy, don't forget to Vote, and share, thank you very much. If you see any mistakes please comment on it and tell me, I do hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If people told Harry and I that we were a witch and wizard we probably would've thought they were crazy, but one day when Harry and I turned eleven a huge man about twice as tall as an average man, and three times as wide, came into our hut-on- the-rock and told Harry that he was a wizard and I was a witch, at first I thought this huge man was bonkers, completely mad, but then we saw him start a fire with the tip of his umbrella. He also told us that there is a school for people like us called Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and that we had been accepted, ever since we were born. We were shocked, he also explained to us that we were famous, and why we were famous, and how we got our scars, mine was a star shaped which was on my chest right were my heart was, and Harry's was on his forehead and his was lightning bolt shaped. We were "the twins who lived", and we "vanquished" He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, Hagrid also told us that He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named killed both our parents. Uncle Vernon and aunt Petunia were displeased when we learned what we truly were; they kept it all a secret and told us that our parents had died in a car crash, but I didn't believe them, something in me told me never to believe that story.

Harry and I fought Voldemort twice, both times we were successful but then again in our first year he turned out to be weak and living on the back of Professor Quirinus Quirrell's head, let's just say that he won't be teaching any class anytime soon. Then on our second year Ginny, Ron's sister tricked me into going into the chamber of secrets, but she was under the influence of Tom Riddle's diary, but we defeated him too, now Ginny and I are inseparable, we do almost everything together, when I am not in hell at the Dursley's, and Quidditch, that's more Ginny and Harry's thing, and they are beyond good, they are extraordinary players. Hermione is my other best friend, she and I have what is known as a friendly competition as to whom the best student is, we usually spend our time reading books from the library when we can, and we work well together. Ron and I are close, he is Harry's best friend, and I must say that I find him quite attractive, but then again I find Draco Malfoy attractive too, he may be a jerk, and downright evil, but I can't deny that he is really attractive, but if I ever dated him, I think Harry would be disappointed in me. So, I have my eyes set on a particular Weasley.

People say that Harry looks like our father, but he has our mother's eyes, and that I look like my mother, but I have violet eyes, and have her auburn hair, but mine looks like it's almost on fire when the sunlight hits it. My name is Asteria Lily Potter. People always expect the best one, not only am I a good witch but I am a badass witch, I kick ass. I am not a normal witch though, you see I have the ability to see into people minds, sometimes I do it subconsciously there are only a few people that I cannot read, my brother is one of them, but we share this twin mind link, we share dreams, nightmares, and we can talk telepathically. With Professor Dumbledore's help I have been able keep from going where my nose doesn't belong, I am also very powerful sometimes I can affect the weather, and do other various things, which again Professor Dumbledore has been helping me control my powers. Ever since I came to Hogwarts, I have had an extra class with him, as he is the only one that can help me control my powers, Harry comes too, just to keep an eye on us and because we really like Professor Dumbledore.

Life with the Dursley's hasn't been easy, they mostly pretend that Harry and I don't exist, but that is hard when Dudley's friends come to the house. They always pick on Harry, and on me too, most of the time, if their hormones are in check, if they aren't then they just try to flirt with me, or hit on me, and it makes me really uncomfortable, because let's face it they are jerks, but also because I can sense Harry tense and clenching his fists. One time he clenched them so hard that he made them bleed, just so that he didn't punch Dudley's stupid friends. He is just being the protective brother that he always is, but part of me really wished that he did, I knew he hated seeing guys hit on me in that degrading manner, they always did make me an object to be won. Although life is hard at the Dursley's we always have each other and we have the Weasley's, which we are thankful for, and we have Hogwarts, which became our new home.

There is just something wrong, a feeling I can't shake, that something bad is going to happen, something that will change everything, and this time the feeling is becoming to overwhelming like it's telling me that whatever I do won't stop whatever is coming, and as the days go by it gets worse and worse, the only thing keeping me together is my brother, and the fact that I am going back to the Burrow tomorrow, and that there is a surprise for us. I just hope that whatever this feeling I am wrong about it because if I am not, I can be damn well sure that Harry and I are in a world of hurt. I have written to Sirius and Remus, Sirius is Harry's Godfather, and Remus Lupin is mine. They both tell me the same thing to trust my instinct, because so far, they have been right before.

The last three years are going to look like a piece of cake, compared to what is coming and if I am right, we are all in trouble, because I can feel that what is about to come is a whole lot worse than what we have been through.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again please don't forget to Vote and share with all your friends and Followers, thank you so much for reading it and as I always say:  thank you so much for all your love and support, remember to keep shining bright like the stars you all are, and keep on rocking, and also remember to have a splendicular day and a wondertacular week.