Incantation Transformation

(Bill Ciphers pov)

I teleported to my mansion in my crack in the universe. I floated around until I came to my room. I hung the dream catcher on the top of my full length mirror. I chanted a small spell and closed my eye, still chanting it. Felt my body grow in hight and my legs and arms get longer. I felt a cloth wrap around me. I opened my eye and looked in the mirror. I was stunned at my transformation.

I now had a yellow tuxedo with two long tails that streached halfway to my kneese. It had a brick print on the first foot above my waist and down to the tails. I had a white dress shirt under it with my bowtie around my neck. I wore black gloves with my cane in my right hand. I had black pants and black boots. My hair was combed to my right with half black and half a golden blonde. My tophat floated two inches above my head. My eye was a pale grey and had a black slit as a pupil, much like a cat. But that was my left eye. My right eye was hidden under a black, metal, triangle eyepatch with rounded corners and edges. It had a brick patern going up three rows with an eye above that. My skin was very pale.

Wow.

Just wow.

I didn't know it would change me this much. I looked down at myself and flexed my fingers. I smiled and teleported back to where Krys was. It was beginin to come to morning. I was able to take a physical form and started to claw at the rocks, chiping away piece by piece. I was geting desperate. Once I got a boulder out of the way, I called to Krys.

"Bill?" She asked weakly.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"N-no. I've ben digging for what seems to be hours. I can't go anymore." She said and got closer to me. She had dirt all over her arms and cuts on her hands.

"It's okay. Um. Let me think." I said and put a hand on my chin. I looked for a weak spot in the wall and formad a ball of fire in my hand. "Stand back." I said and fired the fireball to a rock in the dead center of the wall. The wall colapsed and I stumbled over the rocks towards Kryses small form against the wall.

"Bill?" She said in a quiet voice. "Is that you?" Before I could respond, she fell asleep. I picked her up bridal style and carried her out. I laid her down next to a tree and snaped my fingers, healing her compleatley. I just noticed her clutching the journal close. I was just about to reach for it when I pulled my hand back.

I transfered to the Mindscape and waited for someone to come for her.

(Dippers pov)

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I looked over to where Krystal was suposed to be, but inher place was a note. I hoped off my bed and looked at it.

Dipper and Mable,

I've gome for a little walk in the woods
for a bit. See you soon!

                                             -Krystal

I yawned and put the note in my vest pocket. Mable was already downstairs.

"Hey, Mable." I said. "Do you know where Krystal went?"

"Nope!" She said and chowed down on some marshmellow cereal. I didn't feel hungry so I walked out of the building and into the forest to look for Krystal. I walked around and saw her laying against a tree holding a book close to her chest. I caught a glimpse of a yellow figure, but couldn't make it out. I heasitated a bit before walking up to her. I shook her awake.

"Nugh." She opened her eyes. "Dipper?"

"Oh, good." I sighed. "You're awake." She smiled at me. I felt a slight blush form. She sat up streght and held a book out infront of her. It looked the same as my journal except for the number. A four. She fliped through a few pages looking for something.

"Siher whll." She kept repeating silently. It was almost all coded. She stoped at two pages that, on one, was labled as the Cipher Wheel. It had eleven symbols around a triangle with an eye I recognised as Bill Cipher. She traced her finger from the question mark all the way around to a bowtie ribon with a jewl. She took out a piece of paper with writing.

"What chu doing?" I asked. Krystal turned to me.

"Something."

"Like what?"

"Seeing if it's true."

"If what's true?"

"The Cipher Wheel has power hidden within it. Do you want to see where I found the original one?" She said and turned back to the page. I had an uneasy feeling about this.

"Sure!" I said. "Lead the way." She got up after marking the page and showed me to a cave that had cave in. In the very back was the same thing. Krystal went up to the wall and touched her hand to the question mark and moved her hand all the way around to the bowtie ribbon with the jewl. The final symbol glowed yellow. She had a thoughtful expresion, then remived her bowtie and put it against the wall. It. Glowed.

"Dipper. Put your hat against the pine tree." She said. An excited expresion on her face. I shruged and did what she said. The pne tree symbol glowed and my hat did, too.

"What is this?" I asked.

"I don't know." She said. "But it does mean something."