"Oooo." Niall laughed as Harry blushed, turning bright red as he wished he were anywhere else.

Louis simply rolled his eyes and stood up as the whole circle of people cheered and wolf whistled, clapping them on like the children they were.

"What is this, year 7?" he scoffed. "You guys are so immature but whatever, we'll do your dumb little dare." Louis laughed, holding a hand out for Harry. "C'mon."

Harry took his hand, trying his hardest not to look at anyone in the eye. He was so embarrassed and he really didn't enjoy the game, except he didn't want to be seen as a party pooper, and besides, 7 minutes alone with Louis might be exactly what he needed, so they could talk and reconnect like he wanted.

So the group of teens around the table continued to make stupid, seductive noises as Harry and Louis went upstairs, and they could hear them all the way to the spare room, it only stopping when the door was closed.

Harry was sitting on the bed as Louis closed the door, resting his hand on the handle as he leant against the door, leaving the lights off.

He smiled lazily at Harry, who nervously smiled back, watching the older boy curiously.

But then, Louis began to fall to the side, so Harry shot up and rushed to his side, catching him while Louis laughed lightly.

"M'Sorry." He chucked as Harry helped him over to the bed, the both of them sitting side by side.

"You've drank a lot, Lou." Harry laughed quietly, and Louis simply hummed in agreement and rested his head on Harry's shoulder.

"Thank you for looking after me." Louis said quietly still mumbling a little from the affects of the alcohol, and Harry smiled to himself as he gently put his arm around Louis lower back. "I miss you, curly."

They sat in silence for a moment, and the only thing that Harry could think about was that Louis remembered his 8th birthday.

"You remembered my birthday party." Harry said quietly. "So thank you for that."

"Always." Louis answered, sitting up and looking at him as best he could. But really, his vision was foggy and he could barely string two words together.

"You're drunk." Harry's smile faded as he realized that the only reason Louis was being like this was because of the alcohol.

"So?" Louis asked, his head tilting adorably to the side as he rested his hand on Harry's upper arm, slowly moving forward.

Harry gulped as his eyes flicked to Louis' lips, only barely visible in the dark room.

"S-So..." Harry mumbled. "Um, I guess I wish you would r-remember when you're n-not drunk."

"I do." Louis whispered, leaning up now, so there was only a feather of space between their faces.

"Y-You do?" Harry asked.

"Harry," Louis breathed. "Remember why we're in here? 7 Minutes in Heaven." He whispered against his lips. "So how 'bout we make this heavenly? Hm?"

.

smut starts now

.

Harry gulped again, but had no time to respond as Louis' lips latched onto his. He didn't really want Louis to change the subject, as there were so many more things that he wanted to talk to him about, but Harry wasn't going to say no to making out with Louis.

Louis' tongue traced Harry's lower lip as the older boy crawled into Harry's lap. The latter had no idea what to do. He didn't know what to do with his hands and he didn't know what to do with his lips and he honestly had no idea what to do with Louis on top of him. But he loved it.