Dag.

Stiles Stilinski, can we all just agree that he is super cute?
Who am I kidding, a guy like that will never fall for a dag like me . I'm just your average American strawberry blond teenage girl with a huge crush on a boy she can never get.

Stiles, the sound of his name makes me feel all nervous and yet excited. It helps me get up in the morning knowing that I get to see him at school. We aren't actually friends but.

I'm working on that part, the actual talking to him part. But I've always felt like we have had this kind of connection, unspoken of course.
It's hard to light that spark considered I've liked him since the 3rd freaking grade.

Yep you can laugh now, it's so pathetic. And yet Allison can just show up and get a boyfriend just like that. I sound like a bitch now. I love Allison she is an amazing person and drop dead gorgeous, also girlfriend of Scott McCall. And Scott being captain of the lacrosse team and best friends with nonetheless Stiles Stilinski.

How exactly do you start talking to your crush who doesn't know you exist? Allison is 100% aware of my situation and she wants to fix it. Properly because sometimes I just sit by myself at lunch when she is with Scott because then I will alone with Stiles and I know how amazing that sounds, but the thought of being stuck alone with Stiles for 20 minutes makes me feel sick with nerves.

I pick Allison up from her house and as we reach the student car park, I'm unable to find the blue jeep which Stiles rides. Allison notices my confusion and immediately responds, 'Scott's motorbike is here maybe he is throwing a sickie?'. Allison then notices my face sadden, 'you know this shouldn't affect you, since you don't actually talk to him.' she says this as her trying to encourage me. It doesn't work and it will never work.

The one day Stiles is away, is the one day our chemistry teacher hands out a hell lot of homework. Right as everyone was leaving class she asked if everyone could drop the work to Stiles, now I would never speak up but it's close to exams I don't want Stiles to fail. The second the teacher handed me all the work, I wanted to hand it back to her and say 'actually I don't talk to Stiles' but where would that get me? Being known even more as a weirdo as I am. 'Lydia Martin, she's really.....something?'.

I see Scott in the hall way, I sort of speak to him but at least he's aware of my existence. I was just going to ask him if he could give Stiles the work. I simply asked 'Hey Scott, my chemistry teacher wants anyone that's away to catch up before exams, so can you just give this to Stiles?' Right at that moment Allison came to us and asked Scott 'we still on for this afternoon? Scott says sure to Allison but he also added that he had to drop the work off.

Then Allison just looked at me with this devious smile, 'Lydia, could you drop the work to Stiles house?'.
'I....can't' I say in the most quietest voice. Scott says confusingly 'uhh Lydia, if it's really a big issue I can just...' Allison cuts him off 'nah Lydia said she can' with a huge grin.
'I actually said I ca...'
Scott pats my back 'thanks Lydia, tell him Scott says hey!'
As Allison walks off holding hands with Scott she whispers 'you'll thank me later'.

I kinda just stood there at my locker until a teacher asked if I was alright. 'Yeah just daydreaming'.
I was dying, I had to go to Stiles Stilinski's house to drop homework off. Okay it doesn't like a big deal but this is the first time I'm talking to him and it's at his own house. It's sounds so awkward and trust me, it's going to be.

Okay I know this chapter kinda sucks, but the story does get better as you keep reading. So I hope you enjoy xx