Chapter 7

You were staring at the bathroom mirror, thinking about the really nice day you'd had. You put on a dark red lipstick, you'd already curled your long (y/hc) hair.

Thomas promised he'd be there tonight.
One last look in the mirror, you looked just fine. Enough eyeliner, mascara, a bit foundation, bronzer, you'd done your eyebrows... Yep, you were ready to go.

You were wearing your favourite black tanktop, with your black leather jacket. Blue jeans, and your black chelsea boots.

***

'1... 2... 1,2,3,4!' You yelled and the drummer, Mike, started drumming. Melany was playing the bass gituar, and Jorge the saxophone. You looked in the crowd, searching for a glimpse of Thomas. He wasn't there. He'd probably forgotten, you thought. He had much better things to do then to watch your performance.
You closed your eyes and began to sing. You sang the song Buzzcut season by Lorde.

You opened your eyes, and saw that Thomas walked in. He smiled, and waved at you. You winked at him, and smiled back while you continued to sing.

You sang three more songs, and then left the stage, walking straight to Thomas. He was leaning against the wall, staring at you approching.
"You came!" You said, beaming.

"Ofcourse I did, I promised you, didn't I?"Thomas answered, and smiled, too.

"So, what did you think?"

'That was amazing, really. And you look really cool, too.' He answered, and smiled down at you.

You blushed and chuckled, and just hoped the dim lights wouldn't reveal the pink - red color on your cheeks. Accepting compliments wasn't really your thing.

Then someone pushed you away, and a big crowd had gotten between you and him. So you decided to get drinks.

You didn't knew what to get him, so you decided to just order two beers. You didn't see Thomas anywhere, so you just waited for him at the bar.
After five minutes or so, someone tapped on your shoulder.

"I'm so sorry, they wanted my autograph."Thomas said.

"That's okay! I got us drinks." You handed him the beer.

"Thanks."

You drank a couple of beers together, talked and laughed. He brought you home, and gave you a hug when you had to say goodbyes. It had been an amazing day. You genuinly felt happy. And you began to feel more then friendship for this guy... You haven't felt that way about someone for a long time.