. Chapter Four .

{ Tyler's pov }

→ aka the chapter where we start to see Tyler slowly truly fall in love with Josh and its so so sO cute pls beware. also I think I'm gonna start writing short chapters now, it's just easier for me to write bc I don't have to drag stuff out.

→ TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE NIGHT WOWOWOW IM ON FIRE

<>

The sun is showing its full face today. That makes me think that the entire sky is happy. And that makes me happy. I mean, if the sun isn't happy, who's gonna warm us and feed the plants and all that cool stuff the sun does? The sun is important. You know who else is important? Josh. I really think I love Josh. We've been talking for a couple weeks now. Although we've never had a full on conversation, I just constantly send him cheesy compliments. I've told him that whenever I see his icon I tilt my head to the right and smile. I've also told him that he must be magic because he's impossibly cute. I've never showed him what I look like. That would ruin the idea of me being the 'anon'. But I like that I know what he looks like. He's so beautiful. I will stop writing now because I feel like I would never stop writing about Josh if I got the chance. Bye journal. I've never properly said goodbye to you. But, goodbye.

I never wrote in the mornings, it was always in the middle of the day, or night time, whenever I got the chance really. But today I woke up and I just needed to write. Needed that feeling of pen on paper.

I used to write about how my day was. Or the weather. Dumb stuff like what I had for lunch and how hard my homework was that day.

But now I only wrote about Josh. Sometimes I flip through the recent pages and re-read what I write about him. Sometimes I get embarrassed, there's usually a lot of blushing involved. But I get to think about Josh, so it's all good.

Today while I was flipping through the pages, I found the page where there was a wet spot on the lower corner of the page. I remember that day. That's from when I was really sad because the sun wasn't out and I was thinking about Josh but not in the good way.

I don't like thinking about that day. Instead I went to open my phone and went to my photos. I had every single one of Josh's selfies screen shotted. The ones where he had green hair, and blue hair, and pink hair. (pink was my favorite, but he has red now) I looked at the pictures for a while and did nothing but sit there and smile stupidly at them.

I heaved out a sigh, tossing my phone to the side and resting my head on my pillows.

I think I'm really in love with Josh.

It's a different kind of love than before, where I just had a stupid crush on him, and he didn't know I existed.

Now I have talked to him. I feel like that validates my love a little more, and that makes me happy.

That's it. I do. I'm in love with Josh.

I just wish he was in love with me too.