COMMING SOON: Arranged Marriage. (girlxgirl)

In an arranged marriage, the bride and groom are selected by a third party rather than by each other. It is especially common in royal and aristocratic families around the world.

----

Today. Today is the day where I go to live with my future husband and his family. My parent's tell me they love me no matter how much I really don't believe them at this moment. They are peasants, I'm a peasant. We never have any food or clothing. My brothers and sisters are always crying because they are starving. And I just want it to all stop. I'm packing my nicest things and heading off to the carriage outside my house. My mother is already inside and my dad is staying with Marie and Marcus, my twin siblings. My father kissed my forehead.

"I love you, my beautiful Lena." He said, small tears escaping his crystal blue eyes.

"Dad, don't cry." I said hugging him.

"You will be able to visit, right?" I asked. He nodded his head.

"The King and Queen said we could." King William has never been mean to our kingdom. He treats everyone kindly. I 've heard his son was very cute. It's hard to think about living in a castle with maids and everyone doing everything for me when I should be at home doing it for my parents. I stepped into the carriage and my mom held my hand tightly.

"It's okay Elena. Just take deep breathes." I closed my eyes and rested my head on my mother's shoulder. she just rubbed her hand through my hair which was calming down.

---

The castle was up the country, over a big hill. It was colossal! It rose high into the sky and our country's flag was waving from the top of the tallest tower. It was so tall, I kept on wondering how it got up there. Suddenly the carriages stopped. some opened the door.

"Come out Elena, this is your new home." I stepped out of the carriage into the courtyard. Hundreds of people were there to see the uniting of Prince Henry and Peasant Elena. The king and queen were there to greet us.

"Hello child, why you are so gorgeous, prettier than I thought. Henry is going to have a ball." I ran up to my mom and hugged her tight. When I pulled away, she had a big grin on her face.

"What?" I asked.

"I have a surprise for you. Turn around." I obeyed, nothing was there. Then, Andrew weaved his way out of the crowd standing in Awe at me, a peasant.

"Andy!" I ran up to Andrew, my best friend.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you." He shushed me and hugged me tighter.

"This isn't your fault." He started fingerings my long, chocolate brown wavy hair.

"Oh and I have a surprise." I looked at him, puzzled.

"I'm living in the castle, with you."

----- 

So this is just 2 scenes of a new book I'm writing. I can't wait ah!

Coming Soon in August!!

-Karina<3