Chapter 2.

Six years later~

Annabeth:

"It was Luke," Thalia growled. "It had to be. That traitor! He must have poisoned the tree!"

Last year, Luke revealed himself to be a traitor after Thalia, Grover, and I went on a quest to retrieve Zeus' Master Bolt. We saved Olympus, but we knew Luke was still out there. Still trying to raise Kronos.

"Yes," Chiron nodded, gravely. "What we can do about, I have no idea."

"You've been working to find a cure, haven't you?" I asked my mentor.

"I'm afraid everything I have tried has been ineffective."

"So all you miserable brats will die. Good riddance." Dionysus muttered, hardly looking up from his magazine.

Everyone turned to glare at him.

"I though we had something, D. You'd abandon me like that? I'm hurt. I really am."

Everyone turned to see a shadow of a person leaning on the door of the Big House.

To my surprise, Mr. D actually smiled. I didn't think he could smile.

"My friend! Finally! It's been forever."

"Yes it has." The voice agreed.

"It's been too long," Chiron lit up. "Perseus."

When he stepped out of the shadows, my vision tunnelled. He was even more handsome than the last time we met, and my breath caught in my throat.

Thalia gasped. "You! You're my-"

"Little brother," he nodded. "Yes I am."

"You're a son of Zeus? You're a punk." Clarisse growled.

Perseus-apparently that was his name-smirked. Then he smirked.

"Think what you will of me. See if I care. But I have come baring gifts. I know you should trust Greeks baring gifts, but since you are Greeks as well, and I'm about to save all your asses, I think we'll be alright."

I smiled, and he smiled back at me. I swear, his teeth were so white, they sparkled.

"So, the answer is simple. The Golden Fleece."

There was an uproar at his words...but he was onto something.

"Everyone, SHUT UP!"

There was something, maybe it was how he spoke, but everyone ceased chatter immediately.

"Good. The Golden Fleece. Sea of Monsters. 30, 31, 75, 12. Beware Monster Doughnuts. I think that is all I could tell you."

Chiron looked thunderstruck.

"How...?"

"Good ole grandpa. He tells me stuff. It's not like Zeus will protest." He winked at the centaur, and Chiron smiled.

"A quest! Will you be going?" Chiron asked Perseus.

"No thanks. I'm good. I'll check in with the questers at times. But I have another warning."

"What is it? What's wrong?" Thalia finally found her voice.

"Grover. He is in trouble. When you find him, you'll find the Fleece. Oh, and I say that daughter if Ares leads the quest. That's all I have to add."

I was a bit disappointed, even more so when he started walking away. But then he leaned down when he reached Thalia and me.

"Let Tyson help. Hermes will help too. The beach. Princess Andromeda. Tell G-man I said nice dress."