30

Anna's pov
After while that stuff that was injected in me wore off. Rashad was right it WAS gonna hurt. As soon as it wore off I felt my body burn like hell. I could feel all that shit that happened to me yesterday and earlier. I tried my best to just walk it off,but it didn't work.

"You might as well just sit down its just gonna keep hurting.",said Zyeeari.

"Ma-maybe I can just walk it off some type of way-AH!,said while falling to the floor panting.

Zyeeari helped me back over to the wall. I laid my head on her lap and started going to sleep.

Maybe I could sleep the pain away.

.........
I only got thirty minutes of sleep until I felt someone pick me up. I wouldn't have woke up if I didn't hear Zyeeari calling me.

"WAIT NO DON'T TAKE HER!",she yelled as whoever was carrying me kept walking.

"ANNA ANNA WAKE UP ANNA AN-"

I saw that Rashad was there and he kicked her in her side. I tried to move but my body wouldn't let me. I looked over the man's shoulder and we just stared at each other. I tried reaching my arm put for her to show that I was trying but that shit hurt. Then the last thing that I saw was her running to me,but the door closed before she could get to me. I felt sad,guilty,and mad.

Before I get out of here I'm gonna help her out.

I watched as I was being carried to this room where 4 people behind some glass was doing something. The man put me down and I fell to my knees. He looked at me kinda funny and tried helping me up.

"Umm yea that Rashad person had beat me and I can barely fell anything right now.",I said as I leaned on him for support.

"Ugh we told that nigga not to do this shit.",he said while rolling his eyes and helping me stand.

He took a needle out and stuck me with it. Then my body went kinda numb but I could stand on my own.

"Hmmm thanks.",I said while strecthing.

"Don't try anything now.",he said while narrowing his eyes.

"Why you say that?",I said smiling.

"You know why I heard about yo bad ass heh.",he said looking me up and down and smirking.

"Alright jay, we didn't send you in here to flirt.",said one of the men behind the glass.

He rolled his eyes and walked away.

"BYE JAY!",I said while waving and he looked at me confused and waved back.

"Alright alright let's get started.",said the same man behind the glass.

I heard mumbling from them as they started looking me up and down. I kinda felt uncomfortable and I looked away,but then I heard one of them say 1000 dollars. I looked up confused as hell. Then I heard another one say 1500 and it kept going.

DAFAQ IS GOING ON HERE, AM I BEING SOLD!

It was at 5,000 when someone said 8,000. Then another said 10,000. I thought they were gonna bid again,but they were hesitating.

"We never bid that much on anyone.",said one.

"Yea but I'm willing to bid a lil higher for that one.",said another.

But it was too late. A man yelled sold and all of them stared at one the men that I believed was the one that won. I was then carried out by someone and brought to another room.

"Wait here he should he here in a few.",he said.

When he left, I just looked around then I noticed a window. I opened it and looked down. I saw there was a balcony not far down from this room.

Hmmmm should a nigga jump or nah.

Brysun's pov
We were getting ready to go to the building. I was ready and excited and I could tell everybody was too. Then I looked over to rey and saw him looking depressed,so I walked over to him.

"Aye man what's up ain't you happy?",I said while smiling.

He just looked at me and then started going back to planning the break in.

"Bruh what's wrong with you?"

"I don't even wanna go."

"But you going to save ari I THOUGHT YOU LIKED HER!",I said confused and a lil mad.

"That's the thing how am I gonna save her if I don't know where she's at."

"Ummm we going to the building,so technically we do know although I don't kn-"

"SHE AINT THERE OKAY!"

I stopped and stared at him and alisa came up to us.

"What's happening who ain't there?",said alisa.

"Ari isn't there*sighs*she texted me a fee days ago and told me and I don't even know what I'm going to do.",he said while sitting down and putting his face in his hands.

Bruh I know that hurts. I was mad as hell when I couldn't find anna and found out she was kidnapped. -_-wanted to beat the shit out of josh to,but him and king was there to stop a nigga. So I kinda feel the nigga and what he going through,BUT HE CAN FIND HER AT ALL THAT'S A DAMN PROBLEM.

"Oh jesus that's bad that means she is probably already sold.",said alisa.

Rey tensed up and everything was silent. That's when josh and king wanna come in laughing and talking and I had to shut they asses up.

"What happened?",asked josh.

Alisa told them what was wrong and they both looked shocked.

"Well what we gonna do?",said king.

"We should let rey stay here for now as we go save the gir-"

"Naw I'm good I can still go,I just want to get there in time before they get the others too.",he said while getting up.

"Are you sure?",asked josh.

"Yea I'm good don't worry about me, we gonna get her back one way or another.",rey said smiling at us.

"Well I guess we need to start heading out before another one of our girls get sold,so LET'S GO!",said king.