The Night He Broke Her Heart

ROC'S POV

I see Maya's workout clothes in the dryer. I fold them and put it in the basket. They're blue, my favorite color. Damn she's gonna look good in them.

No! Don't think like that! We are just friends. I hope we can be more though.

She's so beautiful. I'm in love with her laugh, her smile, her face, her body, her soul! She's walking, living, breathing perfection!

I leave the basket outside her room. Then I go downstairs, put on my gym shorts, and gather all my boxing equipment in my gym bag.

"Don't touch me!"

I look up when I hear her voice. Who is she talking to? Let me go check on her. This isn't the first time this happened.

When I brought her home from the strip club, I laid her in her bed. It had been a long night; we came back to the hotel and haven't heard anything from Princeton nor Maya. Me, along with Prodigy, Ray, and Kenya, went up to their penthouse to see what was going on. Princeton answered, looking worried. He explained to us that he got into an argument with Maya and she stormed out the room. It wasn't like her to do that, and she didn't return.

I had become instantly suspicious. And worried too. She could have been anywhere. Vegas is a really big city. We split up and searched the hotel. When we regrouped, Princeton was missing. Ray Ray called his phone multiple times but it went straight to voicemail. Now both of them were missing, and Prodigy had a nasty feeling about this coincidence. We called the police and informed them of their disappearances. Then all we could do was wait around for any leads. Finally, at one in the morning, the police called us back and told us to come with them.

That's when we came to the strip club. Blue and red lights flashed and Ray Ray pulled the car to the side. I instantly hopped out; my gut told me she was in there. I was so nervous, scared. What did they do to her?

I crossed right over the police line. They yelled for me to come back. I didn't listen; I needed to know if Maya was okay. I went through the door an felt my way in the dark. Bam! Something ran into me. Then a scream. My hand managed to cover the person's mouth.

I dragged them along, and finally felt their body. Curvy, torn clothes, I thought it was her for sure. She tried scrambling away; it was too dark for her to see my face.

Finally, I brought her outside and was devastated. What did they do to her?

After I laid her in her bed, I went downstairs to unpack my stuff. (I obligated myself to move in) and all of the sudden she was screaming. I dropped everything and ran to her room. Her arms were wrapped around herself, and she tumbled off the bed.

I called out her name and went to the other side. She was still knocked out.

I picked her up and put her under the sheets. She began to mumble slowly "Prince...Prince....why..."

At that moment, I wanted to punch Princeton in his face. Does he not realize how much pain she is in? All I could do was rub my thumb across her cheek. She looked so peaceful asleep.

Now, I knock on her door.

"Maya?"

Again, I hear voices. Then the door opens.

She stood there, looking hotter then ever. It took me a couple times to form words.

"You okay?"

"I'm....fine."

"Are you sure? You've been crying haven't you?"

Hesitantly, I reach my hand up and wipe a tear off her cheek. Maya looks up at me with her big, brown eyes. I melt inside.

"Don't worry. Give me five minutes and we'll go."

"Alright."

I leave her, and she shuts the door silently.