Going Home

Niall’s pov

I read the paper, it said:

I don’t speak because I blame myself for my parents’ death and to be honest I am scared to.

Oh I don’t want her to feel scared around me, and also her parents’ death wasn’t her fault.

‘Your parents’ death wasn’t your fault though’ she nodded. Why does she think that?

‘How can it be?’ she wrote ‘I wanted to go the shopping centre and if I hadn’t wanted to go then they wouldn’t be dead right now’

Oh right I guess that makes sense but she wasn’t holding the gun therefore she didn’t actually kill them ‘where you holding the gun?’ she shook her head ‘well then you didn’t kill your parents, did you?’ she just looked down. I wish she would just start talking, I really want her to trust me. I also get this feeling that she is not telling me…

Emily’s pov

I didn’t write everything on that piece of paper. I couldn’t tell him about the old hag and Billy, and the scars, not yet. I only met him an hour ago! I can’t properly trust him yet. He left a couple of minutes to give me some space, to be truthful I am a bit scared of him. I knew that after what Billy did to me, I wouldn’t be able to trust another boy again for the rest of my life. Yet I seem to have gone to this boys house and I think I am living with him now. I feel like this is different though because he says he is family. But then so was Billy. I am scared, what have I got myself into. I don’t want to be alone now I think I am going to go downstairs to be with Niall even though I don’t know him very well.

‘hi Emily, you ok?’ I nodded. I stayed stood up, I wasn’t allowed to sit on the sofa at Billy’s so I don’t think I am here either. I stayed like that for a while before Niall looked at me again with a questioning look. ‘why are you still stood up?’ I didn’t say anything, I don’t have any paper. ‘you can sit down you know’ I sat on the sofa next to him. He was watching the tele but I don’t know what because I haven’t watched tele properly for 11 years!

‘Emily, do you want to play 20 questions?’ Niall asked, what the hell was 20 questions? I made a confused face and Niall smirked ’20 questions is a game where you ask each other questions and you have to answer them’ oh right ok, urmm I am not sure whether I want to play this or not. I found myself nodding anyway.

‘cool, I found a whiteboard and pen in my room so you can use that if you want’ I nodded again

‘question 1 : what is your full name?’

Emily Elizabeth Horan

‘Niall James Horan, how old are you?

18 years old

‘I am 19, when is your birthday?’

18 August 1994

’13 September 1993, why weren’t you happy?’

Dammit I knew that one was coming, why did I agree to this? Urrm I don’t want to answer that one

‘oh but you have to! It’s the rules’

Oh he is so cute, how can I say no? but wait I met him a couple of hours ago, I cant spill my life story to him I don’t want to say right now, I have only just met you! I promise I will tell when I am ready

‘ohhh ok I suppose, but remember if you ever wanna talk/write then I will always be here’

Aaah that was cute of him, I am getting to know him better, hopefully I will trust him someday.

‘anyway I think that it is getting late and I am tired so I am going to go to bed now, night night’

Night night Niall

I went to bed after that, I am exhausted.