The Next Day

Emily's P.O.V.

he did it. he did what i had been dreading he would do. i feel dirty like scum. that will teach me never to disobey them again. i am starting to think that i am as worthless as they say, i mean why were my parents killed. why couldnt it have been me? do i deserve all this is am getting? why couldnt i have just died with them?

i have started cutting again. i did it when i was a young teenager, when i went to school i was bullied by nearly everyone. the people who didnt bully me used to just stay away, they thought i carried germs and disease. they used to make fun of my parents, saying that they wanted to die if they had me as a daughter. that's when i started to cut in the first place. the bullies could make as much fun as me as they wanted but as soon as the started shaming my parents, that is when it got to me. i mangaed to stop myself from cutting when i left school, i wanted to put the bullies behind me. i hid the razor from the old hag and billy. they never found it.

but being violated made me feel ten times worse and i needed to get the bad stuff out of me. when i sliced the metal across my wrist, it was soothing. i felt as though my worries had gone. but they quickley came back and all i was left with was a frightful scar.

i always pulled my sleeves down to makes sure my guardians didnt see them.

all hope of anyone's help or mercy has all gone, i lay in bed at night deciding on whehter to end it all now. what is they to live for? i know of no family and i doubt they know about me! but still i am a fighter and i would be putting the Horan name to shame if i just gave up

---------------------------------------------

2 votes for the next chapter