He is Love

Layla's Pov
~~~~~~~in her dream~~~~~~~~
Everything was dark there was no noise at all then I felt warmth engulf my body. My wolf was urging me to show submission but I did not know to what. All of a sudden there was light everywhere and I hear the cries of mighty wolves.

I look up to see a beautiful women cloaked in the white rays of the moon. " Hello Layla I am the moon goddess."

I bow my head. " What are you doing here dear Goddess?"

" I am here to restore your bond with your mate Michael."

Tears stream down my face. " Oh thank you moon goddess but I don't think there is anything that can be done."

"Hush child it will be alright all you need to do is find the place with the most love in your world. When you find it you will see a pool of water appear with a full moon hanging over it. Both you and Michael need to step in together and mate in the depths of the water. Only then will you restore the mate bond. Don't worry about the fact that you can't touch each other when you are in the presence of the moon pool it won't matter because all there is, is love."

I feel arms wrap around me. " We will be together again my Layla." I turn around to see Michael's face. Even if this is a dream I don't care I pull his face to mine and smash our lips together. " I promise my love we will indeed."

I turn back to the moon goddess and thank her. I kiss Michael one last time before I pull myself out of the dream.

I sit up in my bed and think over my dream. I am trying to figure out if it was true or not. Just that a knock comes from the other side of my door.
I open it to see Damon with a note in his hand. "Michael sends you a message."

"Please tell me that was real my love."

"It was love." I tell him via mind-link.

I fall on the ground crying tears of joy Damon rushes to my side looking worried as hell. He grabs the note from the floor beside me. "Layla have you found a way?"

"Yes." He pulls me into a tight embrace. " I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!! "

"ME TOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"

"But in all seriousness I have to find a place with the most love in my world. Then I have to mate with Michael in the pool that will appear when we are there. But I have no idea where that is.

"I don't think she is asking where you find the most love, she is asking 'who do you walk into a room with and immediately feel love?'."

"Michael."

**********************************

HEYYYYYYYYYY THEREEEEEEE GUYYSSSSSSSSSS. So I am so srry this is a short chapter. But i started it off wrong so i don't think that this story's chapters will be long BUT my other story the shadow dragon's pain is a WHOLE other story.(see wat i did there) anyway hope u enjoyed and pretty please with a bubba on top check out my other story.

vote comment n share.

-Destiny💙