THE BROTHER

Michael's POV
I  know this is wrong and that I am endangering my mate but if I see her it will be enough. I hope. Getting to the surrounding forest of her pack I smell something that made my blood run cold.

Derek Gomez. Why do I smell his scent?! I killed him. I had heard rumors that his mate was a witch-werewolf. Could she have brought him back to life?! LAYLA! She is in danger. He will want to hurt her. As I rush to her house I feel the effects of the broken bond. I am getting stronger and I'm sure that she is getting weaker.

'We have to back off . We can't hurt her!' my wolf said. He was right we had to get out of there. We will got back to our pack and get someone else to come.  Tears threatened to fall down as I ran towards my pack.
" I'm sorry love."

Layla's POV
"I'm sorry love."
Confused as to why Michael said that I thought about what I felt when I walked into the kitchen. Had he known that Derek was back?

Sighing. I look down at my food and push it away. But I grab the tea and leave for my room. Sitting in the corner of my bed I sip my tea and turn on my music. Why is life so hard?
~time skip~
I wake up to a banging on my door. My music is still blasting so I am confused. Taking out my earbuds I get up and open the door to be hit with a smell that makes my heart ache.

Whoever this person is they smell the exact opposite of Michael. Michael smells of winter and autumn leaves. While the stranger smells of summer and a spring morning.

"Who are you?" My voice sounds  raw from crying for long.

"Damon Salvatore. I'm Michael's twin brother. Though I look like our mother and he looks like our father. He sent me here to make sure you weren't in danger and that he knows that Derek is alive again. He also made me promise to watch out for you so know that he won't let anything happen to you."

My heart squeezed at his words. I couldn't stop the tears that were running down my face. I launched myself into Damon's arms finding it comforting that he reminded me of Michael.  " Can you tell him that I will find a way to help us. I love your brother even though all we do is hurt each other."

" I understand where you are coming from I have a mate of my own I could not imagine what you are going through. You will have the support of our pack to help you two be together again. I promise soror."

I hug him one more time before I close my door and head back to bed.

~~~~~~in her dream~~~~~~
Everything was dark there was no noise at all then I felt warmth engulf my body. My wolf was urging me to show submission but I did not know to what. All of a sudden there was light everywhere and I hear the cries of mighty  wolves.

I look up to see a beautiful women cloaked in the white rays of the moon. " Hello Layla I am the moon goddess."

*******************************

Hey guys first off I know its a short chapter. Im sorry for that and because i haven't written in a while. But anyway hope you enjoy i will try to make it longer next time.

-Destiny💙