Regret

Mystery Pov
I miss him. Why the hell did I leave him? My wolf has long since shut me out I haven't ran in 2 years. Why did I let Derek say that those things to my beloved. If I'm even allowed to call him that I took him from his mate.

"NICKY!" Someone was pounding on my bed room door. I locked myself in here so I can willow in my emptiness without having to put in a mask and smile. God I hated that.

"NICKY BRIANNA GOMEZ OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!!" yelled my alpha. Just because I couldn't feel my wolf doesn't mean I can ignore an order from my alpha.

Swinging the door open I glare at him before I can't control myself. "What the fuck do you want dad?" I say in a cold voice.

"You will watch how you speak to me young lady you may be my daughter but I'm your alpha and you will give me some damn respect. Do I make my self clear?"

"Yes"

" Good. Now I wanted to tell you that your brother's killer was spotted in our territory." He was grinning cockily at me when he said that. When I was starting to feel happiness at the mention of Michael he said that word that crushed me.

"With his mate. He said Don't touch what is mine." He smiled viciously when my face dropped and I was crushed from the inside out I could feel my heart shatter and my knees go weak.

I feel to the ground with tears streaming down my cheeks and my door closing as I hear my father retreat down the stairs laughing.

He always hated me because I was half-human. He was even more disgusted with me when he found out that I tricked Michael into mating with me so I could become a full wolf.

It was all apart of the play. The singing the lie about my ex. Everything so that I could become a full wolf but I actually fell for him and when my father found out he had the inmates wolves in my pack rape me. He had Derek tell Michael that I was raped and killed because I loved him.

Michael ripped his throat out right where he stood. I wanted to go and tell him that I wasn't dead that we could be together but I couldn't because he had a mate who needed him to be whole.

But I didn't I watched as he slowly became hollow and empty. He was depressed I didn't understand because I wasn't his mate. He should be acting this way so why was he.

Why the hell did I do it ?

••••••••••••••••
Michael's Pov
I get ready to pull the trigger when I feel something I smelt her. But this can't be possible she is dead she has been dead for two years. I look out my window and see Nicky standing there with tears running down her face.

I drop the gun and run and jump out the window. My room is on the third floor but thanks to my wolf abilities I land with ease. As I slowly make my way to her I faintly hear her say that she is so sorry for hurting me.

"Nicky is that really you?!"

"Yes Michael it's me. I have to tell you something. The truth is that I set the whole thing up I never had an ex that died. I was watching you for months before I took the chance to use you when you found me singing. all I wanted was to become a wolf and you made me one. My dad found out and had me raped but told Derek to tell you that story about how I was raped and killed because of my love for you but I don't care that you killed him. I love you Mike."

I felt my heart fall in my stomach. My wolf was pissed at me for falling for this THING. "YOUR NOT A WOLF. YOUR A FILTHY HUMAN WHO MANIPULATES PEOPLE INTO GETTING WHAT YOU WANT! I WAS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU. I DIDN'T WANT TO LIVE WITHOUT YOU. I REJECTED MY MATE BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS MY FAULT THAT YOU DIED. THAT I COULDN'T BE FIXED BECAUSE I MURDERED AND INNOCENT PERSON. I HATE YOU AND WILL NEVER LOVE YOU."

She latched onto my leg begging my forgiveness. I ripped her off my leg and sneered at her. " Don't you dare touch me. I almost killed myself because you had daddy issues. I'm going to find my mate and I never want to see you again."

With that I walked away and turned into my wolf following my mates scent.

**********************
Hehehehe bet you didn't see that coming. hope you liked it. please Rate comment and share.

-Destiny💙