Time

Layla's Pov
I broke our bond not him. All I wanted was for my mate to love me. But he was stuck on a ghost. Time is a cruel son of a bitch. He feels like it's stopped when your in bliss or lost, but never ending when you want it to go away.

But right now time hasn't stopped or is never ending its both. The pain is never ending while my memory has stopped on the memory when it was all over.

I'm walking back to my pack with Jon. I'm sure he is talking to me but I can't hear him. I look up to see his mouth moving but no words were coming out.

As I was tuning into what he was saying everything started to fade and all I heard was ringing and Michael's voice.

••••••••••••••
Michael's Pov
I was getting closer to her. Her scent is getting stronger by the minute. I almost reach her to see that he looks sick. I see her fall down as I scream her name.

Jon lounged at me sneering. "Stay away from my sister. You have hurt here enough. You pushed her to breaking the bond. But not by accepting the rejection no she told you to end it. You may have heard the rumors but I'm sure you didn't hear the full thing. Yes it will break the bond but if you ever get near each other the one who ended it will weaken and die."

" That can't be true there has to be a way to fix this. I can't live without my mate. YOU WILL NOT TELL ME TO STAY AWAY!!!" I didn't care if I was talking to an alpha he has my mate and even if the mate bond was broken I still love her and hate myself for all the pain I put her through.

" Please let me say sorry to her. I have caused her too much pain not to say it. Let me do that and I will never come near her again but please let me say that I love her."

I walked closer to her wanting to touch her but can't because it would kill her. Tears streaming down my face I reach into my pocket and pull out my mother's pendant. It is passed down from the women in my family to their first son's mate. It is a silver heart with two wolfs gazing at each other in it. I slipped it around her neck without touching her.

God I will miss you my love. I know I told you that I don't love you but boy was I wrong. I was fighting my instinct and I am stupid for that. I shouldn't had put you through that pain. With this pendant know that I do love you and my family is yours. Goodbye my sweet beautiful Layla.

I said all this through mind-link. Getting up I walked away I looked at her one more time. " Take care of my mate and make sure she is happy." I say softly to Jon as I shift and run back to my packs' territory.

I get to my room and go to my bathroom. Opening my cupboard I take out my rusty blades with dried blood on them and slice. I just watch the crimson fluid drip on to the floor.

"Fuck". That was the only word that ran through my mind as I started my old habit. I lost track of how many cuts I made but something stopped me. I turn towards my window and listen.

My love I am sorry that I broke out bond. I will cherish my pendant. But please don't hurt yourself . Just because our bond isn't there doesn't mean I don't hurt when you do. I have to go but know that I am yours. Goodbye my beautiful ice eyed mate.

Goodbye Layla.

Our mind-link ended and I could hear sobs. My sobs soon joined in as I slipped into a restless sleep right there on the crimson covers floor.

******************
I'm sorry guys if this triggers anyone😔. But anyway there this is I want to give a shout out to God_of_Crimson for helping me out with this chapter. Bubi Dubi
(That's bye in the language of a weirdo named Destiny)
-Destiny💙