Prologue

Prologue to 101 Reasons To Cry.

I sat there in the dark thinking about all he old memories with him. He was a great guy. Never could really get rid of him. He always took my places and we always had an adventure.

Memory 82:

We were running. But running from what? I turn around to see it. It's glowing eye. Rory ran beside me. We were trying to find out little Melody. Where was she? Well I knew River was my daughter but I mean I want the little, baby Melody back. We kept on searching. But the more we searched, the father away we were from finding her.
-
I looked out my window. That's when I realized I would never see him again.
-

He was such a great brother. No one knew that he'd die at age 17. I sat there thinking about it. Why would someone kill my twin, my brother. Wendy is devastated. Stan is gone. Everyone her is debased. But what killed him is a mystery. Our mom came over to me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry baby.." Her sweet voice said through the tears that slipped down her pale cheeks.

I just thought about him. My last moment with him.

Memory 83:

I ran beside him. We were getting chased by the Summerween Candy monster, again. We ran around collecting candy and trying to get the wagon full. The Jack O Lanterns were going out fast. I kept on running with Dipper by my side. I ran behind a building and I notice Dipper isn't with me. I turn fast and stop. Tears instantly came as I saw a body on the ground. "Dipper!" I yelled as I ran to him. He was cold and pale. He looked at me. "I-I love you Mabel.." He said before his eyes shut. I cried over his body. Nothing was the same.
-
I looked out the window when I realized I would never see my twin again.
-

I raced around like hell trying to find him. He was no where to be found. The rat of the band was running around as well. We were all yelling him name at the top of our lungs.

"ASHTON!" We all yell.

Luke ran up to me. I started to cry.

That's when I heard a scream. It was Ashton. We ran. We ran to the spot where it was the loudest.

I gasp and so does Luke and Michael.

Ashton, laid in the dirt. He was pale and lifeless. I started to cry and I ran to him.

Memory 84:

"Ashton!" I whine.

"Calum.." He whines back, mocking me.

"I think we need some company on tour." I say.

"Like a pet?"

"Maybe, or like a kid. Maybe we could adopt one."

"Maybe. We'll have to sale the rest of the band."

I nod agreeing with him. I sigh as I sit down. I really wanted company on tour.
-
Haley ran over to me. I pull her into a hug.
"Daddy's gone!" She cried.
"I know Hun.." I say rubbing her back.
"Calum, I'm going to go bald to the tour bus and call the police.." Michael said. I nod agreeing.

I say there with my niece in my arms. We were both in tears.
-
Narrator:
But one little thing can change everyone's lives.
-
Please comment and tell me what you think. I would love some feed back before I write the book!