0.4

| four; meeting the 'gang' |

6:22 pm
We arrived at an old, run-down white building. It was big and had alot of neon signs. One said 'welcome to hell.' that creeped me the fuck out. i didn't even realize i was deep in thought until luke opened the door for me.

"Joanna snap out of it!" luke snapped his fingers, pissed off, might i add.

"Someones mad." i smirked putting my hands in my hips after getting out of the car.'

I looked around. there was nothing in sight except sand. "Wait..where the hell are we?!" luke laughed and spun me around.

Woah.
You could see the whole city from here. The beautiful purple sunset, all the huge buildings, colorful lights everywhere.

"Yeah, i know. but now we really have to go inside..my friends need some help." he gave me a grin and started pulling me with him inside.

I stepped inside and realized where we are. A nightclub.

Music was blasting, people dancing like crazy-
"Joanna, welcome to hell." He shouted over the music. I was really confused. I found a door before quickly opening it and pulling him inside with me.

"What the fuck does that mean?"

He laughed. "Relax joanna, Its just a saying."
I relaxed and opened the door to be greeted with music and the smell of alcohol again.

"So," i mumbled looking down at my feet. "where are your, um, friends? You said you'll explain all this shit?" I said looking up at barbie boy.

"Oh right. Stay here i'll be right back." He chuckled, disappearing into the crowds.

I sighed, bored of just looking around, until something caught my eye. Someone was knocking the crap out of an asian looking, hot guy. The crowd suddenly started chanting. Fight, Fight, Fight.

I scanned the crowd looking for luke until i decided fuck it and went over to the fight. I gasped and looked at luke, a colorful haired-dude, and another blondie, trying to pull the asian-looking dude from some bulky guy.

"Calum, stop!!" Luke yelled. They finally pulled him away and ran into the room me and luke went in earlier.
Luke signaled me to come inside. I did and closed the door behind me.

"Damn who are you?" The guy with colorful hair smirked.

I smirked back, "Joanna. And you?"

"Im michael. The asian one i-"

"Im not asian!!!"
"Whatever," he rolled his eyes. "His name is calum, the other one with gold hair is ashton, and then theres luke, the noodle." he giggled.

Giggled.

I nodded. "Luke?" I looked around and found him giving calum some ice.

"Would you like to explain what i saw you and the other 3 in a bunch of masks, why you always get nervous when i ask you about it, and why we're in, uh, hell?"

He took in a large breath and sighed.

"Take a seat joanna, you might find this..interesting." He grinned.

Here it goes.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Cliffhanger!!!! But hiii again! I hope you're enjoying it so far, im having trouble coming up with scenarios to put, so that is the reason of slow updates. I promise i'll try my best to update as frequent as possible. Give me some inspiration to write in the comments, it helps xx.

DONT BE A GHOST READER!!

Follow, vote and/ or comment if you like it so far!