Chapter 17

Hola!

I'm so sorry! I had midterms last week.. I'm so busy at studying that I could eat my books.

ANYWAY, this chapter is super long! So please stick with me •̀•́

^Please bear with my grammar and spelling!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=Zara's POV=

I'm tired.. And I didn't even do anything.

Well, It's because that talk yesterday when we were gathered in the living room.

I'm just looking at the window from my room, doing nothing except thinking how to live this life.
Gray went back to the castle yesterday and said that he will prepare the battle for tommorow morning.

AARGH! I don't even know how the battle works.. I better ask Aunt Rosa about this.

But,
I'm too lazy to leave my bed. Ugh, typical me. Except I'm going to be me for a long time. A VERY long time.

*Yup, that's how nobles live. They were born, grew up like normal humans, but when they reach the age 17, they slowly age for an extremely long time.
Well, that's what I heard..

Meh, I'm exhausted because of worrying this useless thing. I'm gonna rest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"..." Urgh, what time is it? I feel like I didn't take a rest at all.

*'Nobles cannot sleep' screw that. We nobles can sleep. It's actually not sleeping, It's called resting or relaxing instead. Sleeping and resting or relaxing have different meanings. If we're asleep, that means we are hibernating. We'll wake up in a very long time.

It's 4 a.m.
*sigh* screw it. I'm outta here.

I took a step outside of my room and walked downstairs. It was quiet.

I quietly opened the door that leads outside and closed it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel the cool early morning breeze, the sun was still hiding among the trees, it almost looks like the sun is peeking. Man, how could a place like this even exist?

I was walking to the garden when I saw someone standing there.

Who's that?

I was curious, I approached the figure standing meters in front of me.
And I realized that it was Gray.

Wait,
What the heck is he doing here?

"Gray?" I called him and he quickly turned around.

"..!" He looked surprised, Why is that?