Chapter 9

Just like I said in the last update, most of the story is changed to Zara's POV, maybe others too. Enjoy!

^Please bear with my grammar and spelling!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=Zara's POV=

I walked the dark streets(yeah cuz its night), It's nighttime(I TOLD YOU!)..

I remembered the time when he said that I'll leave for 5 days. I can't do anything about it, It's for my family's good.

"Finally.." I'm in front of Rosie's house, I feel relieved that I'm here.

"Yo, Rosie! I'm here!" Ha, it was the only words I can think about when I'm about to face her.

Just as I thought, I heard a loud gasp and scream from the upper side of her house. Not long after thar I heard a sound of something heavy fell, and a voice "Ow!".

Yep, I can hear everything.

The front door opens, I saw Rosie holding her head with her hand.

She smiles.

"I know you'd come!"

Lina was behind her carrying a bowl of ice with her.

I CAN GUESS WHAT HAPPENED ALREADY.

"Hi, Zara!"

"Uh, hi both of you."

"Come on in!" Rosie happily invited me inside.

I walked inside, "Sorry for intruding.." I was worried if Rosie's parents are home and I acted like this is my house.

"Haha, no need to do that. My parents are out of town now."

"Ah, is that so.."

"Rosie, you shouldn't move that much. I'm trying to apply some ice to your head to make you feel better."

I knew it.

"You should be more careful, Rosie." Rosie looked at me with a confused face, "Don't run when you're going down from the stairs." I continued.

"EHH??! You knew what happened!?" Rosie jumps, she has a super confused and surprised face on her.

"Tch, of course I do." I sighed, I know my abilities as a noble are so useful.

"You know, Zara. I admire your sick skills!" Lina smiles.

"Thanks."

Oh yeah, a praise.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=Zara's POV=

Having a girls' night at Rosie's is fun. We kept talking and gossiping a lot whenever Rosie started a topic.

"So, actually.. We're going to have a beach party with the whole class tomorrow!"

Party? Right when I'm gone.. Well, can't help it.

"Everybody is joining, well.. Most of them." "Most of them" If you know what I mean.

So, they haven't asked them.