The Student Council

Levi's mouth lingered upon hers a bit longer, before he finally regained some sense of perception again. He quickly pushed himself off her body and fell back against his rear end with a look of panic on his face.

Meanwhile, Mikasa made use of her arms to support her upper body as she sat up too. Her eyes immediately greeted his with an bemuse written all over her face.

This caused Levi to shift his eyes away from her gaze, as a light blush formed against his cheeks. "Look... Don't get the wrong idea. I-" he paused in the middle of his sentence when his eyes shifted back to her. To his dismay, she had disappeared already.

"What the!" He spun his head around and searched throughout the room, and when he finally spotted her out, she had already sprinted across the room like a bat out of hell and left out the door.

There were so many thoughts running through his mind at that second. 1. "Damn she's fast!" 2. "He didn't get to finish his statement." (Which he despised, by the way) and 3. "What the hell just happened?"

Afterwards, Levi stood up from the ground and fixed his uniform along with his badge in the correct manner. He really hated when things were out of place, especially his white cravat that he had neatly tucked inside the collar of his shirt.

He suddenly stiffened up once he realized that the entire cafeteria was watching him. This caused him to glare at each and everyone of them and yell "What the heck are you damn brats looking at?!" After that, everybody, included Levi, went on about their business.

(Student Council's office)

"Are you sure about this," Erwin questioned as he continuously tapped his index finger on the desk.

Mike stood in front of the student council president with both his arms placed behind his back and a serious expression. "Yes, I'm sure. It was all over the security's camcorder."

Erwin continued to tap his finger against the desk and nodded thoughtfully. "Bring me the footage... I'd like to this for myself."

"Right away." Mike saluted his friend by bending his arm with a clenched fist placed over his heart.

Once he was out the room, Hanji stood up from her station and walked over to stand beside her long time friend. "You're not thinking about what we discussed over the summer, right?"

Erwin sighed deeply in thoughts, then he stood up and walked over to the window. "I really didn't want to. But, someone has to whip these students back into shape."

Next, Hanji pushed her falling glasses up the bridge of her nose and asked "Do you think something terrible will happen to this academy after we graduate?"

Erwin reponded sincerely. "Hm, who knows." Afterwards, he glanced over his shoulder at her with those piercing icy blue eyes of his and said "That's something we'll just have to avoid then. Don't you think?"

Later that night, Levi decided to take a stroll outside, on school grounds, in order to overcome a certain incident that happened earlier in the day. No matter how many times he searched around for that girl, he couldn't find her anywhere. He even took it upon himself to search through her records in the headmaster's office. There, he found some information about her being a 1st year student and very bright at that. Furthermore, the most important piece of information he found out about was her surname. He only knew Mikasa's first name because one of her friends called out to her when she attempted to attack him. Afterwards, He made a trip to her dorm room, but that was a waste of time because she wasn't even there. Finally, he gave up and came to an conclusion that Mikasa Ackerman was definitely avoiding him.