stay- mendes

@magcono2lboyz

❤️

yesis pov
"IM SIC OF IT SHAWN!" shawn and i were arguing...again. i dont want to argue but i miss him. i never see him anymore, hes always at the studio or on tour. and i pretended like it was nothing. but today he came home so late. it was currently 2:21 am. and he had just got back from the studio. and i just couldn't hold it in anymore.

"WHAT DO YOU EXSPECT ME TO DO! ITS MY CAREER!"

"SHAWN YOU DONT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE ME ANYMORE!!"

there was a long pause....silence filled the room. i wanted to just scream and cry. im a mess right now.

shawn looked at me. hurt in his eyes, i must have set off a trigger. but he remained silent.

"im hurting shawn....im a reck. i dont even get an 'i love you', anymore. i havent kissed you, in days shawn.........i think we need to stop."

biting my lip, i wanted to stop the tears from rolling down my cheeks. but when i tell you that crying felt so......good right now. i felt like i let it all out.

"......yeah......maybe."

squeezing my eyes shut. i let more tears flood my eyes.
.....hearing him say that.....it stung. he didnt even fight for me, he didnt even wanna try.

"shawn mendes....you have officially givin up on us."

i grabbed my phone off the couch and walked towards the door. not turning back, and leaving my workd behind.

shawns pov
wait what just happened? did i seriously just let the girl i love just...walk away from me? running out of the house and straight towards the street. looking both ways, she was no where to be found.

"omg." i mumbled, worry came over me.

"YESI!!" i yelled, my eyes started to water. i let my babygirl just walk out here, all by herself.

yesis pov
no lie, i was a bit scared. it was dark and late, and i had no particular place i was heading. i dont know what ima gonna do. my life, was shawn. he made me smile, laugh, be adventurous and best of all...he showed me what love was.

i was still crying and i had no other choice but to go back. ive decided ill go get some of my stuff and probably go stay at my friends house for the night.

for the first time, if the night. i turned around heading back, wiping my eyes. i could here shuffling comeing from a distance. looking up i saw shawn. he looked out of breath, like he had been running. his eyes red, sniffles here and there. we just stared at each other. and then...i ran towards him. jumping into his arms, i started to cry even harder. because just being in his arms made me feel...safe. it wasnt just a small hug, it was a 'never let me go' hug. and honestly, i didn't want to.

"stay." he mumbled.