something he does that turns you on

~carter~
when he gets frustrated, he always runs his fingers through his hair. you have no idea why, but you find it kinda hot.

~aaron~
sometimes he doesn't even realize that he's doing it, but he scrunches his nose a lot. you don't know why, but you think it's adorable.

~taylor~
when he's very concentrated on something, he tends to bite the inside of his cheek. he won't realize it, at all. you find it really hot.

~nash~
you don't know why, but sometimes his voice gets really deep, and sometimes even cracks, but you think it's sexy.

~jack j~
he gets nervous, a lot. and when he does he tends to rub the back of his neck, which you find really cute.

~cameron~
he always licks his lips, but not on accident. he knows you find it hit, so sometimes he'll do it on purpose.
*fucking tease*

~shawn~
when he is very focused on something, he will start to play with his ears. folding them, and making them bright red. you find it adorable.

~jack g~
well he is always biting his lips, knowing you love it. but honestly you do t just love it, in fact I drives you insane.

~matt~
he doesn't really do much, but let me tell you when you want him, he's all yours.