shawn imagine for @Jmontesflores1

ps. enjoy

pov|| jackie

I rolled over in the bed that was a mess, with pillows scattered around. Then there's the sheets that are nearly on the floor.

Me and Shawn move way to much in our sleep, so we'll fall a sleep in a spooning position. But will wake up, with half of my body off the edge, because Shawn's taking up the whole bed.

But right now I was laying on my belly, and our legs were intertwined. As Shawn laid fast a sleep on his belly, with one arm around my back and the other tucked under the pillow his head was resting on. Face to face, a smile slowly crept on my face with in eyes open. Do to the fact that Shawn was softly snoring. I swear he's the cutest shit ever.

I pushed against the bed, my hands quickly sinking in. But my body coming off the bed. I kicked my feet off the edge, and let my feet touch the cold wooden floor. Shivers ran threw my body, and I stood up. I walked over to the dresser near Shawn and slowly, but quietly opened the draw. To pull out a fresh pair of jeans, and a shirt. I immediately jumped when I felt to arms rap around my waist. I looked down to see Shawn's face squished against my side. With his big brown eyes starting up at me. God they were so big, it looked like he had been up for hours.

"come back to bed." he mumbled into my shirt.

"shawn I have to get ready for school." I stated looking at him.

"no! just ditch!" he pouted.

"no shawn, I have a test today."

"please baby..." he wined his voice softly fading.

"depends...will you make me pancakes?" you asked with a smile.

"if that's what my princess wants." he said with a smirk.

God how can I say no to him. He didn't even let me speak, before he pulled me on top of him. I stood inches away from him, that smirk not leaving his face.

"did I tell you that I love you?" he asked.

"not this morning." I stated.

"well then that can be arranged." he said planting a kiss on my forehead.