them wtf moments

matt
ugh. sometimes it sucks to be in the low 5 feet. i couldnt reach a simple cup. and im to lazy to get a chair. i stretched as much as i could, lifting on my tipi toes. and right when i was there i felt a large hand on my butt. for literally a second. it stung like a bitch. i turned my head towards the direction, to see a smirking matt.
"wtf, matt."
"aye not my fault ur strutting ur shit."
i flipped him off, heading to the fridge, to just grab a water bottle.

johnson
i was laying in bed. just on my phone scrolling through my instagram, when the door bursted open and someone barged in yelling "rawr!" i shot my head to the direction, obviously startled and it was jack. he started laughing like it was funny or something.
"wtf jack!" i yelled angrily.
he kept laughing and then stopped when he saw that i wasnt.
"sorry baby girl, but ur always pranking me...so tell me how does it feel to be on the other side of the prank.
"asshole." i mumbled walking past him.
"love you too princess."

aaron
i was hanging out with the guys, you know ethan, gray, and cameron. aaron ran upstairs to get something, we were all on our phone. laughing about some dumb joke grayson just made. a few minutes later aaron came down the stairs holding something in his hand. all of our attentions turned to him. once he sat down.
"what are you holding?" ethan asked.
"well since y/n wants to leave her panties all over the place, these are now mine." he said showing my black thong. all the guys started snickering.
"wtf, aaron!" i yelled grabbing them from his hands, and stomping up the stairs. going to put them away. trying my hardest not to laugh.