Daddies little girl

She stood up to her father. He tried to punch her in the face and she ducked and smiled at him. She gathered a magic ball and threw it at him. And it hit him in the chest and he looked at her with a smile "Look at my little girl. How much you have grown." He looked like he was about to die and Matt ran to him and healed him as quickley as possible. She stood there and shook her head and took large steps back then she held her head and fainted.

I catched her and brought her back to the house. I slept with her in her bed. Damm her room is really fricken hot. I take off my shirt so I'm in a pair of sweats and boxers. I laid down next to her and she snuggled into my chest. I can't wait until she can rember who I am so that I can give her a kiss. It was so hard to keep control around her. She looked so hot on the bar.My eyes grew heavy and i fell asleep with my mate in my arms.

Autumns Pov

He posses me off so much and then to touch one of my gurls inappropriately like that sentence me over the top. I threw a energy ball at him and hoped for the best. It hit him and he called me his little girl. I shook my head and backed up and fainted. Someone picked me up and brought me home. I woke up with a pair of strong arms around me. I quietly got up without waking Greg up. I changed my clothes into a sports bra and baggy sweat pants. I grabbed my car keys and drove to the gym. It was closed shit. I walked back to my car and drive home where I realised I have a little gym at home. Perfect!
I drove in the driveway and got out of the car. Walked in the little gym at the back of the house and locked the door behind me. I grabbed a punching bag and set it up on the little hook. I wrapped my hands so they wouldn't be bruised. I started to punch the bag. Left right left. I punched it until I saw someone in my house I walked in the kitchen and grabbed a knife and i held it really hard. I walked in the kitchen to where the person is I ran behind them and almost stabbed them. They turned around and i put the knife down on the counter. Mike. "Mike what the hell. You scared the shit out of me."He looked at me."Your the one with the knife. I was just in here to get some coffee." I shook my head."Well we have an addition for today. We will be going to London to preform for the king. He wants us to be secretive about the dance and come out of nowhere. I have already got everything set up all I have to do is ask Greg or you to be the second lead in the dance. So yes or no?" He stood there for a minute.And then shook his head no. "Great."He chuckled. I wakes into everyons room and got them ready for the dance.

Watch the video for the dance.