Woah

Prince's Pov

I was talking to my parents when we had finished our conversation a sweet girl asked me to dance. I asked her name and she said it was Emily. Here dancing with someone means you have feeling for them or they are the entertainment. I always hire from Autumn because she is perfect and I love when I can feel her watching me. She can cloak herself so I can't see or hear her but I know she's there. But I didn't feel her prescient so I thought back to the girl. She was pretty but just pretty. Autumn is a different story she is hot and very loving. I heard someone walking over. It was a guy with short brown hair. He was a wolf and most likely an entertainer. He took Emily by the arm and told her to back off that she had already called me. She Saud no and he told her he was going to call her. After he left a really pissed off Autumn came to the girl and grabbed her by the neck and slammed her against a nearby wall. Emily smiled and I tried to calm her down but she wouldn't and the guy from earlier put his hand on my shoulder."If I were you I wouldn't. Her eyes are very blue meaning she is pissed off so you touch her and she will probably use her powers to rip your head off."He said.He said it so calm that I stopped. All of a sudden I see Autumn blow in the girls face and then drop her to the floor. She screamed as I watched the kids followed Autumn quickly. I looked at the girl and realized that Autum put her in a pain induced spell. Meaning that she will feel both physical and mental pain. I told the guards to kill her to put her out of her misery. I couldn't help feel that it was my fault for her death. I looked up and it was like the whole thing never happened.

1 year and 3 months later in Autums Pov

We are so very busy. I am running around trying to get another vampire girl for the lead dances but fail. I hit my desk so hard it breaks in half. I will hand to fill in for her for another month before another replacement comes. We have to do an event in the castle. I have tried to not go but we need the money so I have to go. We arrive their and the boys are in taxes while all of the girls are in dresses that I made for each girl. I made them to show off our flatt stomacd, breasts, and legs. Mine is a deep red color, Monikas is a blue, Chloes is a pink, and Angles is green. The boys all have different ties to wear showing who their partners are. I will be showing myself but I do not like it. I will watch and take notes of who danced the best. Because the winner gets a brand new phone so everyone is trying very hard.
The dance starts and they are doing perfect. It is a ballroom dance that turns into a tango while still in ball gowns. Wow am I a genius. I mean seriously I got everyone here on time and doing a really hard dance. They have been practicing a lot. But they don't know that everyone gets a phone. The dance ends and the boys take other peoples hands and teach them how to do some of the dance. The girls do the same with the guys so I decide to make this a little fun. I go to the microphone and some guys whistle at me. "I don't think it's very fair for my students to have the opportunity to dance with everyone while I sit at my table. So who would like to dance with me. Every guy runs to the stage and I am waiting for Angle to pick out a guy but before she can someone goes up behind me and puts their hand on my hip. All of the guys leave and I look up to see The prince. He escorts me to the dance floor and starts dancing the exact dance as my students did. "What do you want?"I snap at him."A dance or do you not rember how to dance.?"He chuckles and i cant help but take in his intoxicating aroma. It smells of axe and ginger. He knows that I love that smell. The music stops and Mike comes up to us looking scared."Have you seen Monika? I can't find her anywhere." I quickly get up and smell the air."damm it not again!" All I can smell is demons so they try to take her again I look at the door and sure enough there she is i sigh and lift up the culprits in the air. Everyone looks surprised I shrugg it off. "How the he'll did you escape?" He smirked and replied "I found a way out somehow and I am not going to let you win again." With that I looked at the ground and a hole opened up and I dropped him in it. I closed it and turned around everyone looked at me funny." What did you just do?" Jason the prince says."He messed with my student so I put him in hell.Is that wrong to do?"he was confused and looked at me funny for a second and then shrugged it off. We talked through the night and i forgave him. I couldn't stay mad at him forever. As we were about to leave Luke stood before me and he wouldn't move so I took him off guard by kissing him on the lips a little. And he looked astonished that I did that. I was too why did I do that. I heard the kids whistle. I leaned in next to his ear and sweetly said,"I'll see you later." He smirked at that and we went home and i dozed off then woke up in my bed the next morning wearing a huge shirt. Then I rembered that I spent the night at Luke's. I could smell breakfast cooking. And when I saw him with an apron on that said Big Mamas Cooking I laughed to death. He noticed me and turned to give me a small kiss on the forehead. I smiled and we stood there in each other's arms untill a timer went off. We jumped and i went and sat down to see a plate of food before me. I thanked him and ate the food silently.

Dresses shown above I will write random words so you can see all of the dresses