Meeting the Instructer

"One two three. No Emily sway right a little bit.yes perfect. Now practice for a couple minutes because we have to go to a royal ball in half an hour. I'll help you get your costume in about 15 minutes so I can take a break." Instructer Autumn said. She is an angle dance teacher that teaches all students no matter what we are. There are Mike and Monika who are part of a wolf pack. Jerry and Chloe are half demon half human and 2 humans Angle and Alex. I am the only vampire there besides Autumn because she is also part vampire. She dosnt need blood like I do to survive. She can live off of humen foods but she always has the fridge packed with blood meat and humen food. We all live with her because she is like the mother we never had. Mike and Monkias pack abandoned them and She saved them. Then She saved Angle and Alex from a bunch of hungry vampires who liked erotic blood.And then there were the humens and me.I couldn't control my hunger so I tried feedings off of them and She helped me controll it along with my powers. I can use compulsion on anyone except angles. She also has a power but doesnt show anyone it. She has amazing curly light brown hair that is blonde in some spots. Her hair makes her electric blue eyes pop and her naturally red lips. She only buys a little eyeshadow and mascara for us to use only on days we have been requested because she always says that we are all very pretty and we don't need tons of make up. We have a special sent on us girls in a little perfume bottle in our bags that can't be detected by anyone who has not trained us like she has. She made sure that our cences are very strong so we can tell who is taken by who. She has already sprayed the Prince so we know that he is off limits. Everyone knows she ahs a thing for him but doesnt like to show it. But he is so hot with his curly black hair and green eyes and I really like him.

At the Royal Ball Autumns Pov
I made myself invisible to everyone except my dancers so I will be able to guide them through the dances. So far they are doing a perfect job and I cant wait to see the prince. But I have a really bad feeling that something bad is gonna happen so I'm keeping an eye out for that. When I want to I can let people see me but until I feel safe no one can see or hear me except them. I cant see the prince and i know that he has a thing for me also but i cant tell how big it is.Then I get a phone call and it was Monika so I answered it. "Hello, is something wrong my dear?" I asked "Yes something is very wrong Emily and the Prince have gone in an empty room and locked it. I have already told her that I would call her but she won't listen." I quickly took off my invisibility cloak off and stormed into the room where I eyeballed Emily and that little bitch just smiled at me so I supperspeeded there and grabbed her by the neck and forced her on the wall she looked scared but she had disgraced me and I would send her to hell and back for it. I felt someone grab my shoulder and saw Mike telling the prince not to touch me right now. I looked back to her and blew deadly wind in her face that would make her feel pain for the rest if her life. I let her go then I moved my hand in a let's go position and everyone followed me.And picked up their stuff quickley. We moved houses to one of my favorite beach houses. It has an amazing view. (That you can see for the pic above the story)

I love thus story but plaese tell me your thoughts so I can make it better for you guys.