Bars

I woke up and did my usual routine. "Hey Autumn, everyone was wondering if we could hit up a bar today. Can we?"

I laughed as Mike said that."As long as I can come your free to go. When will we be going?"he smiled" were going around 9:00pm giving you girls enough time to get ready." I smiled and he left to go tell everyone the news.

I let them go everywhere as long as they are safe. I know the guys are strong and all but what can I say I am over protective of my family. Tonight's going to be fun.

Later that night

"Dam are you girls ever coming out of there? You've been in there for half an hour already."we walked out. I was wearing a shirt that was above my belly button and a skirt that the girls picked out. I really liked the oulfit. We walked to the car.

"You know I used to be a bartender?" They all looked at me strangely." There is a lot you don't know about me. I used to be a really bad girl before everything was explained to me. I got in a lot of fights." I smiled as they looked confused."I have a short temper very short."I laughed at them. They took me to the bar I used to work at. I laughed." What are you laughing about?"Mike asked.

"nothing."I contuined laughing.

We walked in and got a table. The place looked nice. "You guys want to order drinks?"Mike asked."Yeah I'll go get them."he smiled.

I walked over to the bar where a young girl was trying to put out all the drinks. I shook my head. I opened the counter and picked up a bottle she was about to spill.A guy ordered a large order and she looked so confused." You look like you could use some help. That's 40 shots he ordered."she nodded."New girl?"She nodded at me.

I looked at her and shook my head I turned her so she was looking at me. I took her shirt and teared off the middle so her stomach was showing. Then I teared off the sleeves. She looked much better. I did most of the people's orders until I saw Ben. He used to be my favorite costumer. A married guy that likes a simple cold beer. "I never thought I'd see the day you would come back."his voice hollered. He was wasted.

"Ben I think it's time to go home. Do you want me to call a cab or call Marie?"he looked at me and I looked at the new girl."You have to be more careful with him. He only gets two beers at the most then you either call the cab I his wife got it."I said very annoyed. She nodded and i took Ben and went to the tablet I took my keys out of my bag and i took him home.
I knocked on the door and there stood Marie with her blonde curls. She was the mother I never had. "Is this the lost and found?"I joked "Well it sure is and thank you for finding him. I missed you so much. I didn't even have a chance to give you my new number. Here it is."She said a she took a sticky note out of her purse and wrote her number on it. I thanked her and got back to the bar where I found Manny Ramirez talking to my students."You know once I found her so drunk that she was nak" was all he could say before I slapped him on the back of the head."Don't you dare finish that sentence." He held the back of his head."Here the princesses is now."He said sarcastically. I looked at him."Do you really want to be put on a death sentence."I said as I raised my eyebrow. He shook his head and i smiled. "So where is Sheila?" He pointed at the dance floor and she came over to the table.

I smiled at her as she came over and gave me a hug and i hugged her back. I looked over at Mike "shes going to ask you to dance with her in three two one."She looked at him."will you dance with me."off limits. He has a girlfriend."She poughted and shrugged her shoulders.

Later on we made it back to my place and started to play truth or dare.

"I'll go first. Alex truth or dare."said Mike. Alex said"truth" Mike smiled at him"Have you ever had sex with Angle?"Alex blushed and nodded his head. "Autumns turn truth or dare?"I smiled "dare"he thought about it I dare you to....um.....kiss Monika.

"I smiled and kissed her."Mike truth or dare."truth" I looked at him. I wrote my question on a piece of cardboard and handed it to him so no one could see. It read:

Are you planning to marry Monkia?

He nodded his head and i shrieked and hugged him. "Autumn truth or dare"he said."truth"he looked at me."are you a virgin?" I looked at him with my eyes turning deep red. "That is none of your business."I snapped at him.

I wasn't a virgin because I got raped by my abusive father. Matt saw me and took me to my room where I cooled down a bit. He knew what our father had done to me and i started crying in his lap as he closed the door and cuddled me. I shouldn't be crying but I just can't help myself. My father hated me and it was clear to everyone around me. That's how I got to know Marie. She saved me from him. She was our next door neighbor and heard me cry myself to sleep at night.

Then when she insisted I go to the beach with her she saw all my bruises. And nearly flipped out on my father. She was my grandmother's best friend. She protected me all my life and told me that I was a angle and vampire.

I stopped crying and went to bed snuggling Matt. I woke up very pissed off for some reason so i changed into my pink sports bra and a pair of sweat pants. I took my car keys and went to the gym. I stayed there punching the bags u ntill I went through about 28. I went home feeling better.

I called Greg and no one answered. I went to his house to find him sleeping in his room. I shook him and he responded by grabbing me and snuggling me to his chest. I tried to get out by I couldn't he was to strong for me. I could feel his hard abbs on my almost bare back. His hand wrapped around my hip. I smiled. I turned around and looked at him. He looked so peacefull.

He was dreaming about who knows what so i closed my eyes and went in his brain. I found my self watching his dream. He was dreaming about marrying me. I walked down the isle and as he said I do i said no. He looked broken hearted and he woke up so i pulled myself out and saw him smiling at me. I took this chance to kiss him on the lips. And he kissed back. I pulled away turned around and snuggled deeper with him.

He left trails of wet kisses down my neck and i felt a tingling feeling run down my body. "Good morning"he said and I smiled.