Chapter 6~Annoying Interruptions

Pic of Skylar 💝 ^^^

Travis's P.O.V

She's so beautiful, I thought as I was looking into her eyes she started leaning in for a kiss so I leaned in too until.....

"Hey kids I'm homeeeee." Jessie yelled

We quickly separated "Mom no one cares if your home, I'll be in my room!!!!" I yelled back

"Whatever what is your problem anyways." Jessie stated

"NOTHING!!!" I stated and slam my door

Skylar's P.O.V

Ugh she had to come home I was about to finally kiss him he's so freaking Hot. I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts when I heard,

"Hey what did you guys do while I was gone?" Jessie asks

"Nothing we did nothing ok." I screamed angrily

"I'll be in my room!" Skylar yelled

I don't know what came over me I guess Travis is rubbing off on me.

I'm just so mad that she interrupted our kiss it would have been perfect.

Jessie's P.O.V

What has gotten into them I wonder why there so mad at me for I can't even walk into my own house!!!

I'm not going to worry I needed some alone time anyways, I start walking up to my room and lay down.

I'm so tired then I heard my phone ring, I quickly answered it

"Hello?"

"Yes is this Jessica?" A husky voice stated through the phone

"Yes who is this??"

"Well we work together this is Erick I just well I was seeing you around and I wanted to know if you wanted to go like on a date." he stated nervously

"Um I would love to!"

"Ok great I'll pick you up on Friday at 10."

"Ok I'll see you then Erick."

"Bye Jessie." he said huskily

"Bye."

The call ended ok so Erick is this hot guy at work that I work with he is 27 but when I tell you he looks like he's 20 he really does.

I can't wait for our date I wonder where he's taking me?

Skylar's P.O.V

After this tiring day I kind of want to take a nap, until I got a text actually a few texts

"Hey beautiful I can't wait to see you at school tomorrow❤️ ~ Kevin

"I can't wait to see you too babe😘 ~ me

Then after that I saw another text

"Hey girl wanna go to the mall I wanted to get my hair done did you want to come?

Actually it's not a question your going I'll pick you up in 15 minutes. ~jade

Ugh I can't believe she's making me go to the mall

"Ok I'll see u then 😒 ~me

I quickly got ready and grabbed like 200$ and headed out the door.

I saw jades car outside and hopped in
"Hey girl what's up jade."

"Nothing I'm so bored."

"Me too I'm just glad to finally be out of that house."

"Why what happened with you and mr.hotty.." she winked at me

"Nothing, well we almost kissed but Jessie came in soo we didn't really do anything."

"That's more than nothing and I thought you were dating Kevin??" Jade replied shocked

"I am...."

"OMG it's a good thing you didn't kiss him that would tots be cheating."

"Well i don't know can we not talk about this."

"Sure even though I thought you said you didn't like him." jade rolled her eyes

We finally arrived at the mall which by the way seemed like forever...

I decided I was going to get my hair done so I got my hair re-dyed and curled I dyed it green and blue it actually looks a lot better than I expected it to.

(The picture is on top🔝🔝🔝)

"Wow girl your hair looks amazing." jade stated

"Thanks."

"No problem girl lets get you home you look exhausted."

"Yeah I really am..."

We got there a few minutes later and I unlocked the door said bye to jade and walked into the house.

After that I headed up stairs and shut my door and locked it then I skipped to the shower and took off all of my clothes and jumped in.

Ugh this feels amazing the warm water was hitting my skin and it Literally took away all of the pain and all of the stress.

After I got out I got into a blue tank top and green sweat pants and headed to bed. soon as I hit the bed I feel asleep instantly... #sleeping4dayz

Travis's P.O.V

I decided maybe I should go check on Skylar and see how she is when she left she looked pretty mad but to be honest I was too my mom kind of messed up out moment.

After I walked a few steps I got to her room and cracked open the door she was sound asleep she looked stunning with that new hair color I really want to ask her out.

Actually I will.... I walked in the room and was about to wake her up and ask her until I saw her phone light up and I saw a text from from kevin???

Kevin the player why was he texting her??

If he is picking on her I swear I will kill him with my bear hands!!

Then I read the text "hey babe goodnight i love you with heart and kissey emojis." ugh ew why would he be calling her babe?

Oh no are they dating!! Why didn't she tell me I almost kissed her I angrily stomped out her room and slammed her door.

Skylar's P.O.V

What the fudge was that!!! I woke up instantly to a slamming sound maybe Travis came to say goodnight weird?

Then I went back to sleep I decided I'll just ask him what it was about tomorrow...

I'm to tired to talk right now I thought as my eye lids shut quickly.

Goodnight

**************************************************************************

Well I hope you guys enjoyed the update and I already know it wasn't as good as the last chapter I'm sorry...

I was so tired ugh stupid school work anyways tell your friends and family love you guys!!!

~Kourt❤️