Chapter 5: getting to know travis

Picture of Travis^^^

Travis's P.O.V

"What are you talking about why am I in your bed it's not my fault last night you wanted to cuddle." I lied

"What the freak are you talking about I never asked you to come in MY ROOM IN MY BED!!!" Skylar yelled

It was getting so hard to focus with her sexy morning hair and not to mention the booty shorts she was wearing. I'm already starting to get morning hardwood she's making it worse!!!

"Are you even listening to me?!?" Skylar screamed

Snapping me out of my thoughts. I had to get a pillow and put it over my morning hardwood that was still growing seeing her all riled up is kinda hot.

"HELLO!!! You know what just get out of my room NOW!" Skylar replied angrily.

I don't see why she's so mad I mean she's the one going on and on for hours about why I "shouldn't be in her room" but if she didn't want anyone in here she should have locked the door.

I decide I should probably leave before she starts screaming again I walk out of her room.

"Just to let you know my mom left an hour ago she said she wants you staying inside the house until she gets back." I replied before she shut her door

"Whatever!" She replied

Skylar's P.O.V

How could he just walk into my room and think it's ok for him to sleep in my bed, even though it was nice having his arms around my waist.

But that's besides the point, I guess I can't really blame him I forgot what even happened last night... then the pain hit me in the head like a truck.

"Gosh I need an aspirin."

I can't believe Jessie would just leave me with Travis all day and not even wake me up to tell me.

Then again what did I expect she's not my mom sadly.

Then the memories come flooding in like a storm all of the memories I had with my mom she was still so young she was only 35.

A stream of tears start running down my face. what the freak now in crying too what is happening to me I never cry.

I grab some aspirins from my purse and take them.

Then I decide I should probably text jade I haven't talked to them in forever!!

Me:
Hey Jade its Da bae WYD :)" message sent

Jade:
"Hey buttercup how come you didn't txt me earlier we should hang out today"!! :*

Me:
"Yeah about that well you know how there's this new kid Travis?"

Jade:
"Um of course duh every girl in killmen high is practically fangirling about him including me he's totes hot ;) what about him...?"

Me:
"Well me and him kind of live together. his mom is Jessie I will be living with him till I'm 18 and I'm only 16 sadly."

Jade:
"WHAT!! what do you mean sadly your living with the sexiest guy in school and your complaining if it was me hmm."

You should totally hook up with him you guys would make a cute couple. ;)

Me:
"Not really he's a complete jerk anyways I can't go to the mall with you because Jessie is out working and she won't get back till later soo...."

Jade:
"So that means your ganna be with mr.Mchotpants all day your SOO lucky."

Me:
"I'd prefer going to the mall with you and I hate the mall.. Listen I got to go in ganna take a shower ok."