Chapter 1 (reworte)

I opened my eyes, only to be greeted by a white ceiling.

Sitting up, I looked around. Why am I in a hospital?

I can remembered that Akito and I went back home.

Wait! Did we have an accident?! But- I looked down at me. I had no bandages wrapping around my body.

Am I dead?! Where is Akito?!

I threw the blanket away and got out of the bed, running towards the door.

Suddenly the door opened and a boy with black hair and green eyes stood in the doorway. I stopped and starred at him, since he blocked my way out of here. He looked kinda familiar.

"What are you doing? You're supposed to stay in your bed, until you're feeling better." He complained and slightly glared at me.

"I'm feeling great! I need to leave now." I replied and tried to get past him, but he kept blocking my way.

"There is no way, that I will let you leave just like that! I found you unconscious, while I was on my patrol. What were you even doing outside these walls all by yourself?! It's dangerous out there!" He shouted and glared at me.

"What walls?! And why the heck is it dangerous out there?!" I asked and glared back at him.

"Let me think.. Maybe because there are vampires and monsters on the other of this wall!!" He explained with a sharp voice, still glaring at me.

"I don't know what you are talking about, but I will leave! Now!" I yelled at him and tried to push him away, but he didn't move an inch.

"Stop treating this poor girl like that. You're unbelievable." A deep voice complained.

I looked up and saw a tall guy standing behind the boy. The boy spun around and looked at the man startled.

"What are you doing here?! And who are you calling a poor girl?! This girl's nuts!!" He yelled furious and pointed at me.

"I've heard that you've found a girl. Therefore I came here to pay her a visit, hearing you two screaming at each other. Yuichiro, we are in a hospital. So you should at least try to behave in there." The tall guy complained and looked down at Yuichiro.

Yuichiro... Ha ha... There is no way, that this is actually Yuu from Seraph of the End.

The man looked at me and smiled.

"What's your name?" The male asked and smiled at me.

"Yuna Hanano." I replied blunt and starred up at him.

"I am Lieutenant Colonel, Guren Ichinose." The tall guy introduced himself.

No way! It's actually them! What am I doing here?! I want to go back home! But wait, if I am there, then Akito might be here too! I really do have to find him, before anything bad happens to him!

Even though I was freaking out in the inside, I looked calmly at Yuu, waiting for him to introduce himself.

He just looked away, not wanting to reply.

"Fine, I don't give a damn about your introduction, Yuichiro. Well, if you two excuse me now. I have to leave." I said and made my way past them.

"So, what exactly are you doing now?" Guren asked, as he watched me leave.

"I have to search for someone outside these walls." I replied and kept walking.

"I'm not going to stop you if that's what you really want to do, but I can promise you that you won't make it far." He said with an amused voice.