Prologue (rewrote)

Yuna's PV

My friend, Akito, and I were sitting in a cafe, talking about Anime and other stuff.

I rested my chin on my palm and starred blankly at him. He kept talking and talking... I'm not sure why, but I think I will never ever meet a guy who can talk this much again.

"Hey, Yuna!" He whispered, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Yes?" I replied with a sleepy voice.

"Are you even listening to me?" Akito asked and crossed his arms.

"Definitely..." I mumbled.

He sighed.

"Well, if you really paid attention, what was I talking about?"

"Err... Anime?" I responded unsure.

"I knew that you didn't pay attention. Why am I even trying to tell you something?" He mumbled to himself and sighed frustrated.

"I was listening to you, but if you keep talking without letting me talk too, it's not fun anymore..." I replied and crossed my arms, looking away.

Akito didn't respond. He probably was mad at me for telling him how I feel. That's the reason I don't have friends. I'm just too honest sometimes.

"I guess you are right. I really shouldn't talk so much, without you being able to get a word in edgewise. I'm sorry." Akito mumbled and lowered his gaze.

I was surprised to hear an apologize from him. No one ever apologized, after hearing my opinion.

"Are you okay, Yuna?" Akito asked, as he noticed my shocked expression.

"Y-yeah... I'm just really surprised that you apologized, after I told you what I was thinking. No ever did something like this. They either complained about my bad behavior or left without saying another word. I'm so happy." I replied and gave him a warm smile.

"So you don't have any friends except me?" He questioned and tilted his head.

"No... My classmates started avoiding me, for being so honest."

"What a shame... There aren't many people who are truly honest with each other. Everyone complains if you are lying, but telling them the truth directly makes them hate you, too." Akito explained and crossed his arms.

I smiled, not knowing how to respond. He was right, though. Lying is bad. Telling the truth is bad, too.

"Humans, just don't know what they want to hear. I guess they are happy with being lied to, as long as they don't know that it's actually a lie." I replied and laughed "Humans truly are sad living beings..."

"You're right, but we are humans ourselves..." Akito sighed.

"We're awesome exceptions!" I replied and crossed my arms with a confident smile.

I didn't reply.

"Well... let's just change the topic. So... which male character from Seraph of the End do you like the most?" Akito questioned.

"Yoichi, I guess... I mean there isn't any good looking psychopath in this Anime... So, I'll just go for the cinnamon-roll." I mumbled, looking away.

"Why do you like psychopaths so much? You would definitely run away, if you ever met one in real life. So why do you like them in Anime so much?"

"Not sure. I guess, I just love this creepy smile on their face, when they are staying in front of someone they are about to kill!" I replied excited.

"I think I better stay on guard while you are close to me. It feels like, you would enjoy killing someone you hate." Akito whispered and shivered for a second.

"Do I really look like someone, who has fun in killing someone?" I asked with a sweet smile.

"I could totally imagine you as one."

"That's kinda mean." I grumbled and crossed my arms.

.

.

.

"You are right. I would probably enjoy the fear on the face of someone I hate dying in front of my feet. Begging me for letting them live. I'm a terrible person. You shouldn't stay with me." I joked and started laughing.

"Don't worry. I know how defend myself, if you ever get angry at me and try to kill me." Akito replied and laughed.

"Thanks, for being my only friend, who isn't afraid of getting killed by me." I smiled.

"Other question, but similar. Who do you like more; Crowley or Ferid?" Akito asked and grinned at me.

"Crowley. Ferid is awesome, too, but... you know." I replied and laughed.

"Yoichi or Crowley?" Akito asked and smirked.

"I can't believe that you are doing this to me!" I whispered angrily and crossed my arms."

Suddenly my phone started ringing. I picked it up, looking at the screen.

"Your mum?" Akito asked and sighed.

"Yes. She me to come home, because I still have to do the chores." I replied and groaned.

We grabbed out bags and made our way, out.

We kept talking, while walking along the street. We stopped at a traffic light, waiting for it to turn green. As the color finally changed, we continued our way home.