Let The Partay Begin

Start from the beginning

I suddenly had the sense that everything was going downhill from here

**St Stefan** (Megan changed it! Wasn't me!)

I frowned as I walked out of the boarding house, damon was finaly going to tell Megan, about blood... I mean bloody time.

I see in the time that megans been home, she's already rubbing off on me, and damon... maybe...

"What's wrong Stef?" Elena questioned looking up at me.

The same way Katherine used to look at me, lust and admiration, was there something else in there too? Could it be...?

**Dinosaur Damon** (Megan's messing with my laptop sorry guys!)

I looked over at Megan who was confused, if I was a mind reader I bet she'd be thinking 'what the hell?' that sounds about right to me.

"Well?" she asked expectantly looking at me her deep brown nearly black eyes fierce with annoyance.

"well... the thing is... uh..."

"spit it out damon" she growled her hands at her hips

I have to say she looked good enough to eat... except she had vervain in her blood...

"wellitalkedtoaphroditeyesterdayandshementionedsomethingwehadanarguementandshesaidthatilikedyouthenwalkedoutinahuff" I stated not pausing for a breath

Which believe it or not is extremely hard.

"ya what?" she asked dumbfounded

I shrugged leaving her alone "we'll be leaving in a few minutes"

**Megan** (she messes with everyone else's but not hers! -_- MEGAN!)

I sat down on the plush pink pillows that Caroline had arranged on my floor yesterday, and frowned.

Yeah? What? What was damon on about?

I heard half of nothing... which is still nothing.

What the hell? Was that child on about?

There were three words I deciphered. Argument. Aphrodite. And pizza... which I'm not sure if I heard it... or my head was playing mean tricks on me, wouldn't be the first time.

~

I took my car and Damon took his. In my car were Elena, Care and Bonnie. And in Damon's car were just him and Stefan. Stefan. Yeah, I know, since when did they co operate? But they'd do anything for me. Those idiots, especially Damon. He had claimed he turned off his switch long back, but yet, when it came to me, he went soft.

When Damon said next town, I knew he actually meant New York. It was our little joke. Caroline, Elena and Bonnie were surprised when I practically flew the car to New York. With my driving we could reach there in just an hour or two. But we took around three hours because the humans at the back were scared I'd kill them with my driving. Weak humans.

I knew where Damon was, didn't even need to think. He was at the bar my friend bought three decades back. My car stopped there, I parked perfectly, just in seconds and kicked the door open. I waited patiently for the girls to follow, but they didn't come out. I peeped in and saw Caroline brushing her hair, Elena drinking water and Bonnie just staring out the window.

"Are you planning to come or what?" I asked them.

No one answered for a moment, but then Bonnie looked at me and said, "What the hell Megan! How do you expect us to just come out when you nearly got us killed. Do you have any idea how many signals we skipped?"