Part 21- It hurts...

Akemi's POV

Why am I still fighting this painful feeling?...

' Akemi stop slacking and get back to work. ' Sei-kun's voice echoes in my head.

Ah... That's why I continued to fight...

I weakly rise my hand towards my neck, it feels so dry. Whenever I could cough, or throw up blood it would hurt really bad. It's even worse with eating/drinking...

I sigh, but then I curse at myself because it hurts...

A knock on the door was heard, I weakly mumble a 'Come in' and the door slowly opens.

" Ryuu, how are you feeling? " The doctor asks.

" Horrible, my throat feels dry and I can't really feel my limbs. Not to mention, I'm hungry but I can't eat and I throw up blood every few hours. " I respond.

The doctor just hums and leaves. I lie down on the hospital bed and stare at the ceiling...

It really is lonely without Sei-kun...

Akashi's POV

I sneeze into a tissue...

Is someone talking about me?...

Im absolute, I should know. Unfortunately I'm not sure...

Why did I lose Ryuu also? Even though she said she would stay with me...

"Sei-chan!" Reo yells loudly.

"What is it peasant?" I growl at him.

"Your acting so scary! I found out that Akemi-chan quit the basketball team.... Why?" Reo asks.

"She transferred as well... Now if you excuse me I have student council work to complete." I make my voice not waver, and I hurry to my office.

I roughly slammed the door to my office, I sit in my seat and I begin to complete my worksheets.

A certain name appears on the paper...

Akemi Ryuu

I tear the form and throw it in the trash, I do not need to see that name again! A warm liquid flows down my face, I reach my hand up to wipe it, but the liquid just keeps flowing. I'm crying again...

Ryuu... I miss you so much...

3rd person POV

The generation of miracles came to visit Akashi in his office after school...

A certain blonde stares at his former-captain. He notices Akashi's mental state is getting worse day after day...

Akemi still hasn't returned and it's been 4 weeks...

Almost 5...

"When is Ryuucchi coming back ssu?" The blonde sighs.

"I do not need to hear that name Ryota." Akashi scowls at the blonde.

Kise shivers, "H-Hai." Kise says shaking.

"She isn't coming back." Aomine says with his voice laced in boredom.

' Oh yeah... Akashicchi was told she died ssu. ' Kise thought.

"Ma~ We can always wish for reincarnation." Momoi tried to cheer them up.

"What's dead is dead." Murasakibara said lazily.

"Ryuu-chan will come back." Kuroko says in monotone.

"Don't keep your hopes up nanodayo." Midorima pushes up his glasses.

Akashi clenches his fists tighter, his grip was so tight blood was revealed. "Stop saying that name." Akashi growled.

Akashi threw a stack of papers at the wall, "Say that name again, and you will receive punishment." Akashi growled, his voice more dangerous than venom...

Akashi left the room, and went home. The miracles stayed in their position...

"Akashicchi took it hard huh ssu?" Kise frowned.

"The midget took the info badly, he's scarier than usual." Aomine shrugged.

"Akashi-kun would kill you if he heard you say that." Kuroko stared at Aomine emotionlessly.

"Midorin what is that?" Momoi points to a chain on his wrists.

"Lucky item for today, an item that was given to you by someone special." Midorima holds his tears.

"Ryuu-chin..." Murasakibara stopped eating his chips.

"Do you guys miss Ryuucchi too?" Kise asked.

"Yeah." They said in unison.

(Now onto Akashi)

Akashi runs a hand down his red locks, "They keep saying she's going to come back..." Akashi let a few tears roll down his cheek.

"I wasn't in this much pain with Mother's death, so why is it worse with Ryuu?..." Akashi uses his sleeve to wipe the tears.

The tears on his face never leave, even if he wipes them away....

They will return...

Akashi stares out the window with a broken-heart, he sees a glimpse of white and blue...

"STOP THE CAR!" Akashi demands.

The driver stopped the car, the screeching noise scaring a few animals nearby...

Akashi gets out of the car and runs to where he saw the special colors.

Akashi saw the figure he wanted to see...

He felt his legs weaken, so he sat on the floor...

"Is it?..." Akashi was lost for words.

//////////

Well... Sorry for leaving you with a cliffhanger! Unfortunately I have something to do today so I tried to hurry up and finish this chapter...

I'm pretty sure you can figure out who that figure is, but don't be so positive on your answer.

Anyway...

Thank you for reading! Special thanks to the voters! <3