Part 18. Hospitalized?...

Akemi's POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar place, the room was dark and I felt a familiar presence...

The problem was I felt that presence ALL around me. I couldn't figure out where it was.

"Ryuu..." A person stepped out of the shadows.

I growled, "Why hello me." I grit my teeth.

'Me' walked closer to be and took a strand of my hair. She twirled it around her finger.

The only difference was her sadistic personality and her heterochromatic orbs.

She had blue and purple and I had purple...

"You helped me... So why now?" I smacked my/her arm away from me.

{ A/N: Okay... It's like having two of you. Those people who have double personalities, it's like that. Where one personality is there, and the other is there too...

HOW DO I EXPLAIN DIS?! }

"Your health is unstable. Right now, we are suffering." My other self held up her hand and an image appeared on top of her palm.

It was me in Sei-kun's infirmary...

I was shutting my eyes, my brows scrunched, my white hair with blue ends looking horrible, and pain was painted on my face.

"See? Right now I'm fighting for our life. You on the other hand... Well you can see it right there." My other self sighed.

I looked at the scene again, but this time Sei-kun slammed open the door and rushed to my side. He was sad...

My orbs widened, "Ne... Sei-kun is out of character... What's happening?!" I yelled at my other self.

"Yelling at me won't do anything! Seijuro is suffering... He lost his mother, and only has you left!" My other self screamed.

I felt guilt rush up to the surface...

That's why he changed?...

I sat on the dark floor, it was cold...

"Anyway that is a warning... It's about time you wake up and calm down your almost broken emperor." My other half started to fade back into the darkness.

I threw out my hand, "Hey! Come back!" I screamed...

No response...

I saw a light and followed it...

The light was too bright, so I closed my eyes. When I opened them again, the first thing I saw was Sei-kun...

He was asleep beside me, his hand on mine, and he was sitting on a chair. I sat up from the hospital bed...

Sei-kun probably felt my movement, and jolted awake. He jumped and hugged me, "Your okay..." He sighed in relief.

I ruffled his red locks and smiled, "Tadaima Sei-kun!" I smiled.

Just then, Satsu-Nya slammed open the door and hugged me. I closed my eyes, because I was getting hurt by her...

"Your going to kill the midget Satsuki." I heard Dai-kun's voice.

"Midget?! Ryuucchi isn't that short!" Kise defended for me.

"H-Here." Shin-kun held out his hand, a small golden locket with my name printed on it...

I pulled Shin-kun into a hug, "Thank you Shin-kun." I smiled.

"You've been in a coma for a FREAKING month!!" Dai-kun yelled.

I flinched at his loudness, and Tet-kun stabbed his hip, "Aomine-kun, Ryuu-chan just woke up." Tet-kun slightly growled.

"Never make Kurokocchi angry... Noted!" Ryo-kun shivered.

"Ryuu-chin is awake?" I heard Sushi-kun's lazy voice in the hallway.

"Yup!" I smiled.

Timeskip

Since it was Sei-kun's infirmary/hospital he sat beside my bed. Everyone else already went home.

"Are you sure your okay Ryuu?" Sei-kun pushed my bangs up and leaned his forehead on mine.

I slightly nodded, and he pulled away. Sei-kun smirked, "Nice try, but I know your not okay." I shrugged.

"What is your current condition?" Sei-kun ordered me to answer.

"Unstable, my other self doesn't know if she can help me stay alive." I mumbled the last part.

Sei-kun sighed and held my hand, "Don't leave me too... Please." He begged.

I chuckled, "Stop being such a bummer! Of course I'll stay with you forever!" I smiled.

Akashi's POV

"Stop being such a bummer! Of course I'll stay with you forever!" Ryuu smiled.

Lies...

I restrained myself, honestly I was mad. I hate liars...

"Okay, get some rest. If you need my attention call me." I smirked and left her room. I leaned on the wall just outside the room, Ryuu's breathing became uneven and I could tell she was suffering again.

"See? I told you... Lies." I spoke as I looked down.

She's going to leave too?...

I shook my head, "I shouldn't let her bother me. I'm absolute, I can live without her." I mumbled to myself.

' Can you really?... ' The other Akashi smirked.

I grit my teeth... Of course I can, it's not like she's my life force.

' I've taken a liking towards Ryuu... Remember that. ' My other voice echoed.

I sighed and decided to just head home...

I took a shower, and didn't bother to dry my red hair.

' Sei-kun! You forgot to dry you hair! ' I heard Ryuu's voice in my head.

I growled, "Get out of my head!" I held my head between my hands.

' I've taken a liking towards Ryuu... Remember that. ' My other self's words repeated over and over.

I slammed my fists onto the desk, the papers flew and the pencils rolled off.

I felt liquid flow down my face, I reached my hand up... and realized I was crying.

Damn it! When did I fall deep into your maze Ryuu?!

Akemi's POV

Hey... My condition was getting worse and worse. I could feel my heartbeat slamming onto my rib cage as if it is trying to kill me.

Sei-kun has been avoiding me lately, and the GoM has been keeping me company.

I sighed and lied down onto the bed. I raised one hand in the air, "Will I ever be able to play basketball with them again?..." I frowned.

' Are you giving up already? ' My other self growled.

As if...

I am superior... I will get through this...

Right?...

//////////

There! Some angst towards the main character because some certain 'fans' hate her because she's close to Akashi...

Idc either way, but meh... You ppl should have known this was coming...

As for her survival or not, I haven't decided.