Fury takes at step toward me and I slouch on the bed.

"Hah, yeah I would come any closer if I were you." I say sounding amused.

Fury ignores my advice and keeps walking to me. And the moment his hand touches my arm, the ground below him explodes.

I hold in a laugh, as I stare at a soaking wet, old, eyepatched, spy guy or whoever he is.

I 'tsk' at him.

"I warned you."

"Percy." Natasha says sharply to me. "This isn't a joke. We can't just let this slide. You have to explain."

I roll my eyes and sit down.

"Alright. But can I get some food first?"

~*~

I take another bite of my blueberry muffin and tall with my mouth full.

"Where do I begin?"

Tony steals a small piece of my muffin, which I glare at him for, and answers back. "The beginning would be wonderful, considering I know nothing."

I take a deep breath and open my mouth to look like I was going to start talking...but actually just took another bite out of the muffin.

"Percy." Steve warns.

"Okay okay okay." I say lowering the muffin. "The beginning. Well there are Greek and Roman gods-"

"No wonder." Natasha mutters, which I decide to ignore.

"-and I am a son of the Greek god, Poseidon. Um. My mother is a mortal. Demigods are kept at a safe place called Camp Half Blood. And there is also a Roman camp...but Camp Half Blood is better." I quickly add.

"Um...each demigod eventually gets claimed by their godly parent. Claimed is like when a little image or whatever appears over your head, and according to what the image was, determines your parent. My image was a trident, so I was obviously put into Poseidons cabin."

I think awhile before continuing. "The cabins are split between what your godly parent is. So, all Hermes kids are in the Hermes cabin. All Athena kids are in the Athena cabin..."

I pause. "Um, at camp we learn how to fight and stuff, to protect ourselves. They're a lot of us. And I mean a lot. Especially since we learned about the Romans. At Dinner, the pavilion is overflowing! Some of the Romans came to our camp, and then every Roman I saw I tried to explain how Leo was possessed and it wasn't his-"

"You lost me." Natasha say, totally confused.

I swallow my muffin bite, my throat feeling dry since I mention Leo..

"What don't you get?" I say, clearing my throat.

They all started talking at once.

"At the Camp-"

"Possessed?-"

"Cabins?-"

"What's claimed again-"

"The whole "gods" thing-"

"Okay! I got it!" I raise my voice, and put my hands up for silence.

I roll my eyes and groan.

Ugh, more talking? Why so much talking? All I've had was some dry muffin.

"Get ready for a whole lot of listening and my life story, people."

°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°

I know this was short people, don't kill me!

And since I had so many comments (I know you guys like commenting)

Here we goooooooooo(#peterpandisney)

•Which do you prefer...

Books or movies?

Board games or apps?

Vines or YouTube?

Pinterest or Instagram?

Twitter or Facebook?

•Would you rather...

Lick a cow's ear or kiss a dirty goat?

Have no eyes or no tongues?

Wear hats all the time or sleeveless shirts?

Wear diapers or long underwear in the summer?

Watermelon or water balloons?

Zombies or psychopaths?

Zombies or aliens?

Star Trek or Star Wars?

Casper Lee or Joe Sugg?

The Maze Runner or The Hunger games?

•Now just comment your favorite thing in the world(that you can currently think of)!

Okay that's it guys! I gotta go!

~Clove