Chapter 1

They're gone.

All of them.

We went off on our own to take down Gaea, everyone was busy stabbing at mosters. We couldn't spare any more fighters.

We never should have left the others. We should have stayed together.

But they're all gone, and its my fault.

Although, of course, it'd be my fault. Because all I do is fail, and someone happens to pay the price every time.

Off the top of my head I can name...

Bianca,
Beckenford,
Renya,
Annabeth,
Frank,
Hazel,
Piper,
The Pew Brothers,
Jason,
Leo,
Nico,
Thailia,
Travis,
Conner,
Dakota,
Grover.

Well..that wasn't a short list, but it sure as heck wasn't everyone.

But while we were all fighting, somehow through all the chaos, Gaea told one of her dumb followers to....to go after Paul and my mom...

If you haven't guessed already, they're gone as well.

Apart from those I've lost, I can't think of anyone else who I could talk to. About the war, life, anything.

Percy, walking through an normal everyday park in New York, rubbed his temple thinking of anything but normal everyday things.

~*~

BingBong

Fury looks up at the small sound telling him he has a new email.

He clicks on the notification which reads: Perseus Jackson

Quickly reading the short paragraph he understands that Jackson has been spotted in Central Park.

Fury normally gets notifications like this when he tells his workers to keep an eye out for someone. In this case, Perseus Jackson.

He sighs, rolls his chair backwards, spins around, and begins to search in the cabinets for the p's.
When he does, he looks for Perseus.

Fury found it fairly quickly, not many people have a name of Perseus.

He opens his file, bored and slightly annoyed that he had to stay at work this late at night.

Paper clipped to the top of the page were a few blurry pictures of a boy who got older and old. The first picture he looked about 12, the second 14, and the third maybe 16.

Fury look at the informative page and started reading.

Name: Perseus Jackson

Current Age: 17

Family: Sally Jackson, Mother. Step-Father, Gabe Ugliano. Father, whereabouts unknown. Has never met any other family.

Suspected of: Terrioist activity

This sounds familiar, he thinks.
He reads terrorist attacks that have evidence to Perseus Jackson.

Raising his eyebrow he says to himself,"Probably just some stupid kid that got in the wrong buisness."

Standing up, he presses on his earpiece, and calls the Avengers to his office.

Soon Tony, Natasha, Steve, and Bruce walk into the room and take their seats without permission.

"Thor?" Fury asks.

"Still in god heaven." Tony answers.

Fury doesn't have to ask about Hawkeye. He was sadly... killed on a mission relating a different terrorist attack.