6 - Mom?

Cam's POV

I had fallen asleep with Luke's penguin between Luke and I. However I woke up to a 'rude awakening'. Luke laid on top of me and poked my cheeks. I glared at him. "What." I whined covering my face with a pillow.

"There's someone coming today that you have to meet. So, come with me." He stood up, pulled the pillow away from my face and held out a hand for me to take. I took it and he pulled me towards a different room. It didn't have a name on it, unlike all the other doors.

"This is your room now." Luke smiled at me. I opened it and it was perfect. It was a mint colored, tumblr style room. The bed covers were mint and white chevron. There was a black rug in the middle of the room and several other white doors. Mint, white and black. My three favorite colors.

I squealed and turned around and attacked Luke with a hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" I repeated over and over. "No problem, now go change." He chuckled while pointing at the middle two doors. I'm assuming that's my wardrobe.

I walked over and looked at all of the beanies, snapbacks, jumpers, t-shirts, tanktops, leggings, jeans, skirts, shorts and shoes/boots.

How much money do they have?

I decided on a maroon jumper and black leggings with warm tall brown bear-paw boots with a maroon beanie.

After I was dressed I grabbed my iPhone the boys bought me and went downstairs. When I got down there, I saw Luke looking out the window in our sitting room bouncing on the sofa that's under the window. I chuckled and continued into the kitchen for food.

I ended up just eating some cereal and checking Twitter. A lot of hate popped up as soon as I got on there. I was ready to go upstairs because I was done, but then Luke screamed "THEY'RE HERE!" and the other three boys ran out of their rooms, fully clothed and all screamed "LIZ! BEN! JACK!" The last two names seemed familiar, but I don't know where I've heard them before.

Well, besides Jack from my adoptive family. But it couldn't have been him, they wouldn't do that.

I hid behind a wall and shyly/secretly spied on them. After they all exchanged hellos and hugs, Luke came to find me. I went over to the nearest chair and laid my head on top of my arms/hands and it looked like I was asleep.

"Hey, little one, come on baby wake up! Someone's here to see you!" He spoke softly. I groaned as if I was just waking up. "Who's here?" I squinted my eyes looking up at him. "Mom." And with that one word I jumped out of my chair.

I ran towards the entryway and then casually walked towards the three strangely familiar people, who are supposedly my family.

As I got into view I started walking. I slowly walked towards the three people. As soon as they saw me, they stopped what they were doing and gasped. The lady had tears fill her eyes. "Cam?" She whispered.

"Mom?" I whispered back, tears filling my own eyes. We ran towards each other, and met in the middle. We hugged and it felt normal to be in her arms. We just stood there for a few minutes, hugging. Then the process repeating with Ben and Jack.

This is my... Family.

A/N I'M BACK AND THIS CHAPTER PROBABLY SUCKS BECAUSE I'M REALLY UPSET ABOUT SOMETHING, BUT I WANTED TO POST, SO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. ILY. Okay. Bye x~Shannon