Chapter 2

-Beep Beep-

I checked the time and is was exactly 6:00. 'Ugh, i woke up too early' i said to myself, grumbling. Why would my alarm be programed at 6:00 in the morning when school is 3 blocks away. I zombie walked to the bathroom, stripped my clothes off and went inside the shower, i washed my hair and body. When i was done showering and washing, I got out and put a towel around my waist and went outside. I went to my closet and looked for my clothes, i found some pair of boxers and my school uniform, black pants with a white shirt.

I went downstairs to make myself some breakfast. Right after i was done eating, i washed my plate and then brushed my teeth. I got some pair of shoes and put them on. I checked the time and it was already 6:55. 'Tch, it's way too early to go to school at this time'.

While i was about to sit and wait for the time to pass, i heard an unexpected knock on the door.

I groaned walking towards the door, i opened the door and who i saw standing in front of me was Sakura. She stood there staring at me with a smile."Hey Sasuke" she said with a wink. "Didn't expect me to come did you?"

I stared at her not interested "What are you doing here?" i simply asked.

"Oh, um well you see i was just- no actually, i came by to walk to school with you" She smiled.

"Sorry, but I'm busy and besides i have some things to do before i go to school, I'll see you later" before i closed the door, she got a hold of the handle.

"You liar!" she yelled.

"Huh?" What is she talking about?

"You lair! You always lie! You always lie to me to avoid me! I just want your attention Sasuke, i want you to notice me for once. Sasuke, am i..am i really that annoying?" She sobbed.

"Well, i just noticed you, i'm talking to you, and i'm having a conversation with you. What else do you want from me."

"I want you to be my friend, Sasuke" she begged.

"Tch, i don't have time to make friends but to study."

"Oh right, i'm sorry. Then..how about you walk me to school hand by hand."

"Just that? Hn, that's just too simp--"

"And spend the whole day with me" she smirked.

I looked at her with a poker face "Did i hear right?"

"Yes, yes you did, you heard perfectly right"

She joyfully grabbed my hand and we both walked to school.

-x-

As Sasuke and Sakura walked to school, they entered the school gates hand by hand, Sasuke then spotted Lee.

"Pst, Lee" Sasuke yelled wispered "Lee!"

Lee ran up to him "What do you want?"

"I want you to help me"

"Help you with what?"

"I want you to help me escape from Sakura"

"Why would you wanna escape from an angel? I would gladly want to hold her hand" he blushed just by imagining himself holding her hand.

"And you will" Sasuke smirked. "Just listen closely to what you need to do"

----

"Good morning, Sakura!" Lee waved at her.

"Oh, hi Lee" she waved back.

"Do you mind if i borrow Sasuke for a moment?"

"No, i don't mind, but bring him back once you're done plz, he owes me."