Chapter Twenty: Tell me

~Faith's POV~

"Kaden... Nooooo... Stop it..." I giggled out. I attempted to push him off me as I continued to chuckle under his touch. "Kaden," Currently, he and I were just laying in my bed after homecoming. His forearm kept him up as he partially leaned over me. Squirming underneath him, I tried to get him to stop messing with me. Apparently that wasn't going to happen.

He was pecking aimlessly at my face, showering me with kisses all over. It was funny to watch and really tickled.

After I had spoken, his eyes turned darker, lust filled. His arm that was draped across my stomach, tightened over my waist and gripped it. "So you don't want me to do... This?"

The moment that last word came out, his mouth attacked my neck and began kissing the skin. First they were gentle and cute like the ones I had been showered with the past few minutes. My hands lifted up to either side of him, where his collar bone and neck connected, to push him off, but he resisted.

That's when it started.

He then latched onto my neck, sucking and bitting at the tender flesh. "Kaden..." I said his name in attempt to get him to stop, but he wouldn't, "Kaden we shouldn't be..." He found a sweet spot just below my ear and as I let out a low moan, he went to work at the spot. The hand secured on my waist slid up my side and held onto the side of my face, moving my head so he could have maximum access.

Moans escaped my mouth as he continued working that spot. One of my hands moved its way down from his neck to the bottom of his shirt. As another moan escaped my lips, I balled up the soft material of his shirt in my hands before taking action.

I rolled myself on top of his body and sat up on his thighs. Grabbing the collar of his shirt, I pulled him up to me, capturing his lips with mine. His hands lifted up to my face and his shoulders held them there in tension.

One of my hands went up to his hair and tugged. The other stayed gripped to his shirt, trying to bring him as close as possible. A low growl slipped though his teeth, sounding more like a groan. The sound made me want to keep going. I unconsciously started grinding into him. The feeling was like.... What was this feeling?

I continued to kiss him passionately, my hands started lifting up the material of shirt, before we had to break apart so he could completely take it off. His hands then pushed my face away and held my head back so he once again had access to my neck. He kissed all the way down my neck until he got to my breasts, then he went straight down as far as he could before my shirt restricted him. Apparently that wasn't allowed to happen because he then tore my shirt off, over my head and leaned back on me so he was once again on top.

I liked this. I like him kissing me. I like him taking control. I like... I like him.

Suddenly I jolted awake. It was dark and surprisingly warm. I was still in my room, but when I started to sit up, something was restricting me. Looking down I noticed an arm wrapped around my waist and faint snores from beside my head. Kaden. Crap. I look over slightly to see him sound asleep, without a shirt.

Crap! His bottom half was covered so I couldn't see anything. I looked down at my own body to see that I was still fully clothed. Thank god, it was a dream. A very realistic dream. I almost thought it actually happened, until I realized: one, that I was wearing clothes and two, I would never do those things with Kaden. I would never, could never, happen.

Deciding to forget about it, I just relaxed into Kaden once more, and reluctantly fell back asleep.

***