Chapter 4

I knew I was wrong but I had to leave. Chris has done so much for me and can't take advantage of him and use his home. I love Chris a lot, he's been there for me through everything, when mom died he was there, he was for everything with me. But I have to find my own way. I cooked and cleaned before I left. I took my bag and headed out. It was about 4:00 in the morning so I knew he wouldn't be waking up for a long time. I was walking and I bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry." I looked up to see the same quiet guy that was in the car with Chris the other day.

He smiled. "Nah it's ok I wun lookin whea I was goin."

"Um.." "Hey ain't chu dat girl that was sittin in da front seat wit CJ tha otha night?" "Yup that's me." I said. "Oh well my name is August, but I go by 'X' " He said. "My name is Kaiylah, but people call me Kai." I stuck out my hand for him to shake. He took my hand and kissed it. "Teeheehee" I laughed weirdly but then cleared my throat. Why did just do that, embarrassing myself in front of this fine young man. "Um Kaiylah, I don't mean ta be too forward but I would like to ya know take you out sometime." I felt my cheeks get hot. "Are you asking me out on a date?" "Maybe, ion know, only if you accept." I smiled. " Yeah sure, I'll go out with you." He nodded his head. "Well we can exchange numbers so I'll call you." I gave him my number and he gave me his. We said our goodbyes and I went back to what I was doing. My phone vibrated in my pocket. I picked up. "Hello, Kaiylah?" It was X. "Yeah?" "Oh ok I was jus making sure you wun tryin to get rid of me and give me a fake phone number." He chuckled. I laughed. "Yea I'm here." "Ok bye" "Bye." I hung up.
-----------------------------------------
I woke up and Kai was gone. I searched all around the house, she wasn't there. I called her and she picked up.

"Hello"

"Um hey Kai. Where are you?"

"Uh about that, I left. Not because I didn't want to stay but because I wanted to be on my own. I didn't want to take advantage of you. And I -"

"Look Kai, we've gone through this already. I don't have a problem with it."

"But -"

"Can you at least stay until you find your own apartment. Please? I don't want you out there by yourself. I'm begging you."

She sighed. "Fine, but I'm out by the end of the month ok."

I smiled. "Take your time."
----------------------------------------------
I know this bitch did not leave. I provide for her and do everything for her now she wanna run away?!She's think she so slick huh, Ima show her something..... Watch! But for now lemme sit down and enjoy this. I watched this pretty ass girl in front of me. She's almost as pretty as Kai.

"Sir, please don't hurt me I'll give you money, I'll do any-"

"Man, shut up!" She talk to much.

I sat there looking at her. She got them nice breast that Kai has, Kai's is a bit bigger though. I smiled jus thinking bout her.

"Strip."
------------------------------------
The door bell rang and I got up and looked through the peep hole. It was Kai.

"Why didn't you use the key?"

"Oh sorry I forgot." She said.

"Did you eat?"

"No I'm not really hungry."

"Ok."

-Povs Switched (Kai)-

"Hey Chris, can I ask you a question?"

He nodded. "You know that guy that was in the car the other night, you know 'X'?"

He turned his head towards me. "Yeah I know him."

"Well what's he like?"

"He cool, why?"

"Well um I bumped into him this morning and uh.... he wanted to take me out."

He furrowed his eyebrows. "What you say?"

"I said yes, I mean like he's really cute."

"Mhmm"

I laughed. "What?"

"Nothing." He said.

"Chris what's wrong."

"Nothing really, it's just that your my best friend, ion want you getting yourself into sum you can't handle then you get hurt again. I just want you to be ok."

"Awwww Chrissy pooh."

"Don't call me that."

"Oh whatever." I gave him a hug. "If anything, I know that I can always count on you. I love you, you love me, we have each other ok. I promise I'll be careful. Now don't worry yourself ok."

"Aight, now enough of this soft shit. IM A MAN!" He patted his chest with his fist.

"Boy!" I laughed. "Lemme go take a shower, go build our fort so we can watch Netflix, I'll be back."

"Why I gotta build the fort?" He said.

I looked back and shook my head. "Just do it."
------------------------------------
Short chapter. Details on the date will be in the next chapter. Excuse the mistakes. Thank you.

Comment.Vote.Share.

- SheGotTheJuice2