Chapter 2

I was walking up the stairs, into my room and then I got yanked back. "Where have you been?" I looked to see my dad looking angry. "I-I was at tutor remember?" He let me go and went about his business. I sighed and went to my room. I put on my grandma's favorite song, 'Wanderin Star' by Lee Marvin. This song relaxed me so much when I was stressed out. I would listen to it sometimes way early in the morning before anyone would wake up. I heard a repeating thump on the window. I looked down to see Chris throwing rocks at my window. "Chris what are you doing here at this time?" I laughed. "Throwing rocks at your window duh!" He said. I shook my head and let down the rope he always climbs up when he comes to see me.

-----------------------------

I was sitting outside on the steps. I asked myself why I was treating my daughter like this. But then I realized how much I hate her. She's so much like her mother. Beautiful, perfect, nice... I hate it. She'd always cook for me and work extra hats to pay the bills. She made me look like I couldn't do shït. Now look at Kaiylah, acting just like her hoe ass mother, doing good in school, cleaning and shït. I can't stand her and her momma. Her momma had good pussy though. I wonder what Kaiylah feel and taste like. I guess I'm gon see later when she get home from school.

-----------------------------------

I came home from school. My dad wasnt in the living room or the kitchen. I didn't think to much if it, I thought he just took a walk or something. I opened the door to my room and I almost piss myself when I saw my dad sitting on the bed with this evil look on his face.

"Hey dad..."

It took a while before he answered but then said "hey sweetie". I frowned because he hasn't called me that in a long time. "Come here." I went to go sit next to him but he pulled me on his lap. I felt very uncomfortable but I knew if I told him that, I'd probably get a slap in the face so I kept quiet.

He began to rub on my thigh. "Dad what are you doing?" I slightly pushed his hand off me.

He clenched his jaw, took a deep breath, then smiled. "Take off your shirt."

"What? No get away from me!" I got off him and stood on the opposite side of the room.

He slowly walked towards me and out of nowhere he grabbed my neck and pushed me against the wall. "Now I ain't gon scream and Ima say this one last time, take off yo damn shirt." He said in my face. I'm pretty sure my face changed color. I took off my shirt and he just looked at me and licked his lips. I felt humiliated. He started touching on my breast, I closed my eyes preparing for what was about to happen. He unhooked my bra and played with my nipples. All I could do was ask God and mom to protect me.

"Take your pants off baby girl." I did as I was told. I really wanted to run but I was too scared, I wish Chris would just bust through this door and come save me. He slid my underwear to this side and felt on my area. I cried uncontrollably while he fingered me. He sucked on his fingers and smiled. "Sweet just like yo momma, want some?" He tried to put his fingers in my mouth but I turned my head. "Fine, suit yourself." I felt so mad I wanted to hit him so bad. I couldn't hold my anger anymore, I spit in his face since he loves to spit on me.

"You bitch!" He yelled. He dragged me by my hair to the other side of the room where the bed was. He pushed me on the bed and took out his thing and shoved himself into me.

The sound of my high pitched scream rung through the room. It seemed like it echoed to me.

Why is this happening?

**************************
That was chapter two. Please excuse the mistakes if there were any. Thank you.

Comment. Vote. Share.

- SheGotTheJuice2