Just as they are making out again, a loud knock in their door, then it swung open with their beautiful princess Natalia. She's three.

Adriana quickly rolled on Nicolas' side, pulling the comforter up to their chest to hide their nakedness.

"Yes, princess?" Nicolas asked his beautiful daughter, who looks like her mom, although she got his saddle hair..

"Dad, you promise me garlic pasta today.." She complained and Nicolas check on the time, it was almost six.

Yes, their daughter was very smart and sassy, just like her mom and she loves garlic pasta. And now, Adriana hated it.

She was craving it when she had her. Now it's like a comfort food for Natalia.

Adriana looks at her adorable daughter who was pouting at Nicolas with her sapphire eyes, curly saddle hair like Nicolas and Nicolai. She also had a small dimple that only complimented her beautiful features.

She crossed her hands on her chest, and Adriana turned on her side to face her daughter who was now walking closer to their bed.

Nicolas wrapped his hand around Adriana's big belly gently with his chin resting on her shoulder while he's watching Addy and his daughter conversing.

"Do you know what time is it, sweetheart?" Adriana asked her daughter.

"It's morning, mommy.." She responded smartly and Nicolas and Adriana chuckled.

"I know, it's morning. It's very very early in the morning. Besides, garlic pasta is for your lunch, not for your breakfast. Where is Martha by the way?" Adriana ask and she pouted.

"But mommy, daddy promised me morning." She stomped.

"Fine, daddy will cook it for you. But, you have to wait for me downstairs. Alright? Now, go.. Daddy is coming." Nicolas responded and smiled to her. Her smile widened and she nodded in agreement, bouncing out the door.

"Close the door, baby." Nicolas called out and she came back and close it, not entirely complete but enough for him to hide his nakedness.

"Wake me up when Giuseppe is here, baby." Adriana told Nicolas and he agreed.

Nicolas kissed her in her lips briefly before walking to his drawers for his shirt and shorts.

Adriana is sixteen weeks pregnant and she loves to sleep in. So Nicolas left her quietly and close the door behind him.

.

.

Adriana woke up with the loud bursting laughters downstairs. She lazily dragged herself out of the bed and check the clock and it's already twelve midday. She already missed half of the day, which is always since she found out she was pregnant. Her body slowly getting heavier each day. She's just four months on the way, but her belly is so big and she looks like a whale and she gets tired too quickly as well, to which really annoys her.

She slowly walks to the washroom and drained her bladder. Just as she was about to undress to have a shower, Nicolas footsteps was coming to the washroom.

"Moro," his voice calling her out.

"Here," she replied drowsily as she lazily tug off her underwear. Nicolas quickly assist her inside the shower and he turned the water tap and adjusted the water temperature.

As soon as it's perfect, he turned the water head, and she slowly step under it and squeals briefly when the first drop touches her skin.

Nicolas watch her washing her body and waited as he took a towel waiting at the foot of the shower glass. After like a decade, she turned the water tap off and Nicolas slide the glass shower door open and she steps out on the white furry floor mat and he help her dried up.